Fall 2013; more people.
At this university I went to; there were at least three more distinct groups I hung around or recognized on my floor. There were even more sub groups and maybe I will get into those groups as somewhat they are important to what happens in spring 2014 at the least. O, I am just to say that some people are only nice to you because they think that you can be "controlled" by them but yea when you surely show you won't be-they just aren't nice anymore.
Let me just say that really much; you could make a tv show on all the people you could find in one dorm level.
Those who appeared at the south end lobby. ( These people only appeared to watch shows and movies and occasionally hang out)
Those who appeared in the hall way to the south main group. ( This would be the most prevalent group of people.) Hung out with those in the lobby nearest my room. If a tv show; they-the two groups would be the main characters of a story.
Those who appeared in the hall way (odd numbers). These people were likely the most interesting characters and if your were to have this supposed series mentioned above; you would only have certain episodes where they would appear often very detached from other larger happenings in the same floor.
Those who met in the main lobby. These people basically came from different places in the building but mainly was a group that came from the start of the south hallway and/or north hallway. Really much; it was a varied group but they hung alot of times if from the start of the south hallway with those in the lobby nearest my room.
Those to the North lobby. This was a pretentious group of people/nice people and just aloof people. I would say that some people here kinda were on the type and side of people to sleep around but that is namely not anything I will emphasize here. Though it is kinda of vital to the story to realize these people really did not associate with anyone else on the floor. The most isolated group and also had the most pretentious people. Whilst you could have good people in this group they did not associate with anyone really much but briefly and like shooting stars, gone. There is to be said that this problem some girl was in this region ( a particular one that my roommate frankly messed up my relationship with), this RA that surely did not like me was in this region and these kids who thought they were so cool for being dull idiots with no real life inspirations but to get "A" in anything who laughed at me. I mean; I wonder where these people are now because surely they basically cannot get by in life doing everything so impassioned and not for "them". This group was a mix of the very good and the very bad people-the very bad people would be like natural disasters in your social life let's just say that. People else were malicious-like the dude who threatened to shit in my hair; but not in their brazen, outward and untempered malice.
Subgroup 1; There was kind of a two system clique where some black women would be. One group was in the hall adjourning to mine and another would be those in a room across from mine. And those people who were in that group thought they owned me. I mean; I was nice but really they did not know the real me and frankly if I did not respond to "wanting my hair braided" or that type of thing-I would truly not be in their favor anymore. This group would also combine with some more people on another hallway past the south hallway which is a hallway I never mentioned before because no one who was vital to anything much lived there aside from these people who would combine with those from across my room. The other group mentioned prior was not so attached to some entitlement of "braiding hair" but were more party going people and maybe one person should probably have checked to see if anyone was around them before they began twerking. Just saying; some bad actors were around that place ( like really-had people taking drugs in that building; the heavy kind). There was another group of black women; who was a RA that had a thing for me but really-a person kinda finds it hard to want to be with anyone in an environment of backstabbing and gas lighting which happened commonly on that level of the building.
Now; will create these various character maps in time!
Comments
Post a Comment