MM culture comparison 2.
Original MM culture magazine; September before the 10th 2016
To feature works or a work around a center theme. Namely was originally to be a one work called Mind Games but it was not finished at the time and at that point would have taken alot of effort to create. Different other works I was working on where added into make the magazine instead however truly the theme was not the full theme but a modified one. The theme of the magazine had something to do with cyberpunk and a type of sunday outing to a grocery store. Not the full idea but I did what I could with what I had.
Early summer 2017 effort Later May
In my life much had changed from that time, I created the first mm culture magazine. I was hurt and I could not even remember the full theme of the mm culture magazine I made. What was worse at the community college-I was frankly ostracized. This magazine contained different and new original characters. One of them was called Brawny and another was called Gothica. They were an attempt to improve at the original as what I could remember in the same exact theme that was actually used( the cyberpunk/grocery store one) yet it just did not feel right or like the same idea. More as if it was subverted to be something else and a bit more complex and sophisticated if not dragged out a bit. This magazine was character focused and yet I still could not make full comics for these characters. They-the characters had at least different story arcs. There were probably at least 5 serials per their character planned but again just left the idea be as it was not my ideal idea.
Early June
This magazine basic defined the different styles that were used and new ones as well. There were different categories but this one I realized it just was not what I was looking for at all. This one was essentially to remake in part the multiple mm culture magazines there were to be.
Comments
Post a Comment