Many stories attempted to cover spring 2014.
I, have been working to tell the story of spring 2014 as early as fall 2015. There have been many stories but they never come quiet to even telling the real story but a kind of heartless remembrance of the whole sum of months. Really there is no form of emotion nor real vein of the actual instances in these stories. So when I dared to try yet again after many stories, Natt Summer, 2014, Mornings ( the comic), MK MZODERN adventures and even more- I decided to take the whole think slow. Had to realize what actually drives fictional and real life stories are all the same thing; problems that have to be solved in order for the main characters to move on. When you write about yourself you are the main character, I will say. And seriously I did have to ponder the extents of the problems in 2014.
This past summer, made a short comic about fall 2014. It had to be the most accurate work yet but still could do with tons of improvements. So I continued on with Dream One Newyork, you see because the work is mostly liked to a time in early summer in 2014 when I left a particular college. Remembering how I ever came to create Dream One Newyork was vital for what? Vital to remember where I was in 2014 at the start. And how the 2014 fall greatly makes up for whatever sum of ingratitude or loss I would be perceived to have or feel by certain outside parties if they could even think and assess properly. In short, in 2014 made a gambit at the start of the year that paid off well into the future, past the end of that year even to this particular year of 2019. When people say, you don't know if you don't try. I would never have know how great of a planning genius I am and how successful at creating comics if I stayed in the position of punishing myself to do well in school and treat art as if a crime to be doing in the premise of "better" things. That hatred was never an option but I say that many people want to play god so much with strangers they often when they come at you with attacks verbally and else-seem to think it was your place to punish yourself and think negatively of yourself. As if that was your only place in their eyes. Many people; I see this disturbing context in their words and meanings and while they think they have fooled me- I know these people have no courage or gall to even be their own persons, own people and just want to use whatever they can to etch out privilege. Even if they are people oft less likely to have it.
I learned something recently in writing down Mindgames this time instead of just drawing it. That really taking in consideration a distance from yourself-highlights what actually happened to the audience if you do not let feelings or emotions block your sight of reasoning.Often, I will say things of 2014 are hard to write about because of how greatly I was suffering, alone and ultimately work hard to the bone alone. If you can imagine a person does not want to surround theirselves with such thoughts. But it is necessary to tell a story that I must do this.
This past summer, made a short comic about fall 2014. It had to be the most accurate work yet but still could do with tons of improvements. So I continued on with Dream One Newyork, you see because the work is mostly liked to a time in early summer in 2014 when I left a particular college. Remembering how I ever came to create Dream One Newyork was vital for what? Vital to remember where I was in 2014 at the start. And how the 2014 fall greatly makes up for whatever sum of ingratitude or loss I would be perceived to have or feel by certain outside parties if they could even think and assess properly. In short, in 2014 made a gambit at the start of the year that paid off well into the future, past the end of that year even to this particular year of 2019. When people say, you don't know if you don't try. I would never have know how great of a planning genius I am and how successful at creating comics if I stayed in the position of punishing myself to do well in school and treat art as if a crime to be doing in the premise of "better" things. That hatred was never an option but I say that many people want to play god so much with strangers they often when they come at you with attacks verbally and else-seem to think it was your place to punish yourself and think negatively of yourself. As if that was your only place in their eyes. Many people; I see this disturbing context in their words and meanings and while they think they have fooled me- I know these people have no courage or gall to even be their own persons, own people and just want to use whatever they can to etch out privilege. Even if they are people oft less likely to have it.
I learned something recently in writing down Mindgames this time instead of just drawing it. That really taking in consideration a distance from yourself-highlights what actually happened to the audience if you do not let feelings or emotions block your sight of reasoning.Often, I will say things of 2014 are hard to write about because of how greatly I was suffering, alone and ultimately work hard to the bone alone. If you can imagine a person does not want to surround theirselves with such thoughts. But it is necessary to tell a story that I must do this.
Comments
Post a Comment