Spring 2015.
I, say there is more about Spring 2015 than meets the eye. So much is not well recorded and if not many of what happened is disregarded in personal harm or emotional harm. I say that in this time, I was screwed over by anyone who could have ever helped me in anything in my life. Anyone who could have become a bride, a friend, a good parent, a good friend and so much more. I never saw such a dark period of my life where I was all alone in my narrative and everyone was against me and never had any compassion to me or what I was going through. To say it was a dangerous yet emotional time and there is no understating this. Later in 2015, would try to express my meanings through a work called Natt Summer. It was my first try at comedy since my early teens and told in a 4 koma format. It did and did not work out. It lasted until 2016 of course when I decided I could do better. I never got to fully come back to the idea but the story was to reveal aspects on how uncaring people are and just lost in the own path and how no one was ever considerate to me really. I gotta to say maybe that is just the only way you can ever write of 2015.
Comments
Post a Comment