Hunger Daisy 5
Tuesday, 3rd week
Perched in trees like kept slaves they come. I challenge. Gangsters of nearly older teenage women, a three and 9 corrupt molitary gangsters ontop of me. Cut the first group, make them dissappear-real bodies tremble in fear but they are just forced in a hunger and a monarchy plight. The gangsters appalled I casted off this many. Taunt with knives and jives. I wonder why, in the heat of the moment. Compel one blade into the other. Another into the other. Punch another who grasps at the nose and runs. Slash the others, their bodies give out and gone are they. The real ones collapsed in recovery. The men appear and gather around, they keep beating at me until I bear and beat back at them. Painful, they be in shreds. Some as if turned to hot and cold air, following away. The day is done. Collapse into a lawn chair.
Perched in trees like kept slaves they come. I challenge. Gangsters of nearly older teenage women, a three and 9 corrupt molitary gangsters ontop of me. Cut the first group, make them dissappear-real bodies tremble in fear but they are just forced in a hunger and a monarchy plight. The gangsters appalled I casted off this many. Taunt with knives and jives. I wonder why, in the heat of the moment. Compel one blade into the other. Another into the other. Punch another who grasps at the nose and runs. Slash the others, their bodies give out and gone are they. The real ones collapsed in recovery. The men appear and gather around, they keep beating at me until I bear and beat back at them. Painful, they be in shreds. Some as if turned to hot and cold air, following away. The day is done. Collapse into a lawn chair.
Comments
Post a Comment