The 4by4 method(2019)
It was calming to return back to creating with the 4by4 method but this time the method done is in a way where the product is a comic like a 4 koma type of deal. After five years have returned to the method and realize how I could get much of it done across the very different comic series. It is very peaceful and calming as if being asleep, you get to see your dreams come true completing the prompts for each corner like a chill activity. It took me longer to do it this time than compared to five years ago, as I am more tried than not at all-time more tired than then if you would believe. But it's calming, the story occurs in a much structured and yet productive but in a small sudoku/mad-lib activity book style also 4 koma style. Feel more identity pop out here of difference works with real trying so each square is like a flavor box. A lot of parallels is what is, like me explaining what sex could be in my works and songs(not that I know of it). I plan on using this format again for current and future works, might serve as a 4 koma preview or something.
Comments
Post a Comment