aNOTHER DAY IN THE park



I have to write something that happened two days ago by now. Perspective of yesterday, it was a day ago, a Tuesday. What just ever did I expect leaving to go to house one day near 5;00? More like the end of 4 o clock. Idk. Just to see deer and stuff like that. I leave the place, a cat comes into my view just sitting there. I take a picture of it and I am on my way. I go to the fence on the street that leads to the park. I see and hear a helicopter. They aren't not around unless someone is getting arrested and its a heavy incident and that does not happen often or ever at all. Or someone is trouble at the park. or the copter is going somewhere else. Usually the copter is going somewhere else. I tried to take a picture of it as it would be a good asset to my site cause I might get back into photoshopping things and people appreciate honestly not having to attribute credit to other people who take a helicopter picture on the internet. I think I have lost the damn helicopter. I have not as I keep on going to the park. On the way there and you have to go an incline. Are these people with dumpsters and so many of them. There is a stalled UPS truck and really I never seen one of those things parked ever before for that long. I come to a bench and a woman with a ponytail in uniform is sitting on the bench sad as if waiting for something or having seen something haunting. I have to make sure no cars are coming in as I descent into the park. Then turn into the main foyer of trees, there are two police cars. People are still going about their business. Initially I thought some teens or someone had been arrested but they had not been.

I say the helicopter again, took a picture and the helicopter took off again. I chased after it, because I wanted to know what was going on. Some park rangers pass me before I go on this trail to the creek and then I run. I mean run and then I reach the creek. There at the creek at the bottom leading to the water is a man. I tried to keep filming as I descended. I did. I filmed the helicopter and then this older man says "hello". I say hello back. He explains that they found a body if a man or that really his daughter was out there when someone found the body. I almost yelped. I was shocked and really, I was so glad I did not go on the more people populated trail or I would have been stuck in that park where someone's body had showed up. I started to think the person could have been out there too late and killed by wildlife-coyotes or hogs or even deer. But I did not know what the reason of death was and neither did the dude. The man left. I stayed there to film some more. I then left not long after actually jogging past the dude and a younger individual as I left. I stopped for pictures of three deer crossing the people populated trail. The guy and the other individual left after I even got the pictures. I decided by the point I saw the deer to not go on the other trail, I originally planned to go.


I leave that trail populated by people and enter the main parking lot where a telemundo tv truck is at. I never ever seen one of those things before, so I made sure I took a picture of it.  As I was filming the colors changing for fall in the trees, the police officer mentioned it was a possible homicide and they had to go get a boat to retrieve the individual.  As I went home, I saw the boat arrive. And that was the end of it. I do have a video of even that, but I do not include it because it gives away too much information.

News about a body showing up. None of these brilliant places have any sources much on the location right to the point I do. Just very much localize it to the frame of Houston viewers. They don't have police commentary or public commentary either on " as it happened". So here, I might as well be the news before the news.


Comments

Popular Posts