Accurate spring 2015.
The darkness in the valley I do quake. One day out of the week. An early hell.
The Monday is that day. To drive to a place so early on. As a hell journey and really for it all
learn some nonsense that won't help but always having to prove your worth. Its over. Its done and its enough. Over and out. I realized, won't tolerate it anyone. One day in between this is a Tuesday, I can sleep in cause I am tried and if I am to say it is because the world has become a terrible place. By Wednesday, a useless class of Biology with useless folk who don't know how not serious about anything they are until perhaps its too late. They trying so hard to be "adult" its apparent they aren't. Especially to people who aren't. But have far more mental and real maturity and development than people who finally probably realized they fucked up their youth more than anyone else could have.
On Thursday. Its the weekend, basically. Life is good if not always having to watch over your back and pressure deadlines for advancement. A small sliver life is good.
The Monday is that day. To drive to a place so early on. As a hell journey and really for it all
learn some nonsense that won't help but always having to prove your worth. Its over. Its done and its enough. Over and out. I realized, won't tolerate it anyone. One day in between this is a Tuesday, I can sleep in cause I am tried and if I am to say it is because the world has become a terrible place. By Wednesday, a useless class of Biology with useless folk who don't know how not serious about anything they are until perhaps its too late. They trying so hard to be "adult" its apparent they aren't. Especially to people who aren't. But have far more mental and real maturity and development than people who finally probably realized they fucked up their youth more than anyone else could have.
On Thursday. Its the weekend, basically. Life is good if not always having to watch over your back and pressure deadlines for advancement. A small sliver life is good.
Comments
Post a Comment