Friday 2015
I saw every Friday would read One Piece, Magi or Bleach or some other manga to increase my comic prowess. Also because I actually liked these series. Bleach, ended after a various point in which it clearly was not concluded. If you actually see the real ending it makes more sense than the anime one does. Though Bleach was not completed then and every Friday would locate the next chapter over and it was a very cool and engaging story I wished to replicate in some form. Or manner. I relate these readings were fun and so that I could see people who work in a similar direction I wanted to go and maybe today some of my works are greatly understood to be sharing of manga story telling tennants and not American comic ones. If you actually think about it, Americans are quiet pigheaded and think they own the whole world of comics and the ways they can tell a story and what it be about is quiet limited. An action story is different in Manga from comics, of course. Some people say there is even a difference in the texture of storytelling and it really is something like; Americans just tell the story straight and linear-Manga is told in different landscapes and multiverses of thought. I say that Manga allows turn diversity; its more common for people to know a female mangaka than a female comic book creator they actually like. I believe that Americans and women in comics get too tied in the political correct to even tell a damn story at all. No one will say this but some comics that are political correct suck because they fail to even be the thought they wanted and yet to say I am not inspired by the political correct like many people today. But by a more open to think medium that is Manga.
Comments
Post a Comment