Hunger Daisy 10

Tuesday fifth week, last week in October
One day after surviving as long as I did passing off one school and it's hidden foreign military interests in my view they were foreign of sort, found out they sent their number 1 general for me. Rule in the rumors spread of hype and favor now positive towards me while I fought this individual was that if anyone was truly capable of defeating this guy or the other generals, there were many with one being the strongest and in control of the military- you would replace this individual. Me being as I beat everyone no matter the stakes, threatened the big secret of two corrupt entities as one getting out and defeating everyone sent to me- they sent the number 1 general to seem to end me in their objective and view to stay hidden. And none intelligible daring to investigate of all the "Smart" people at an university. The people were rather dumb and rather animals making my life he'll because they could not get away with murder, slander or destroying the romantic tennant of people real and true just to fuck pointlessly an immoral. The thought it was set in stone, sending this guy was to end me. It was a he'll of a fight, tons of spectators, tons! All chanting for a freedom. I did not think of it as on me. Who was I? Just a person to bring justice and not a hero. But they in their voices needed a hero. I did not focus on that but survival because if I did not beat the evil beggar he would keep on till  I was dead. I took hits after hits, knew I could not lose cause  I had a life to live. I beat him as he beat me, almost never blacking out. I got an upper hand and like a hammer strucked him. I hit him many times again and again. He was about ti hit back, i got all my gumption and in furry, struck him again and it was a fear. He staggered to deliever an attack. I struck a blow to his neck and he was gone. Disappeared and so his career in the hubris of destruction in corruption heavy. Everyone clamored, and smiled and cheered. Days later, the start of November,  I was working as the new general but yet the direction still corruption but surely I would work to change that.

Thursday
No one appeared. No one dared. I had a new niche. Fuck that college and the corrupt pretentious animals there. They declared me first general and I would not refuse. Funny thing is how all the medias talk about friendship against "evil. Who needed that bullshit when everyone in a region was corrupt and incompetent. I would make the ideal of normalcy again and taking over the military partnered with a corrupt university they would never see me coming. Especially when they did not know it was me and the rumor was that I had died. These people had fucked with me and now I destroy everything they had built as a  HUNGER DAISY!

Comments

Popular Posts