March, the month of overcoming.
Like in 2014, the March month was one of conflict direction or conflict in direction. It was a crisis of sort. To rather continue drafting Kyeombi works knowing that was going to not go anywhere if you did not keep on digging. Or drop these works and assume to follow new ideas and continue the search for better and effective manners. Of course, I choose to continue the search for new and better methods to create works and new ideas as well because let's face it- people draw for a reason and create for a reason and some works are already a thing of the past when written three years ago. Needed some new energy. Needed a new view and a new perspective and that these works were to give. I decided to not give up on anything and continue hard and on, even though I was still not all well and mostly lending to reserve all my strength into my efforts. The works on Kyeombi were strenuous. I completed Mysterious and Changer of all the works I choose to work on and truly that was my ace. But moving on this strain was gone. I did not reflect then of how last year in March had been in a similar situation. What was important, progress and yes even more progress!
But if one could recall~the last year had been in a similar crisis of whatever to do. Continue comics or not at all. This time not that easy of a situation but hey, I chose to do comics for a reason-the only thing to do is to challenge hostility and troubling situations I believed in spring 2014 and in spring 2015. So for this reason; I did not relate to the previous year if anyone asks because the effort of continuing my craft was just as an easy as that situation. But I took none consideration into bettering my health this time and yes- I watched the Fullmetal Alchemist anime, got limited sleep even 1 hour, thirty minutes at least three times or if lucky four hours and rarely 6 hours. Full Metal Alchemist is a bad story regardless of whatever people who are the consiours of anime say. It rings out like a curse. I always had to drive to school of course supervised by dear father on this low level of sleep. No one knew how limited amount of sleep I got and it really did cross their minds but not much for my betterment or success but just to pigeon hole me and disrespect my goals. I continued advancing and advancing and yes driving...such to say the body has a limit on how much you can push it and if you can only get things done at night really; the body surely gets broken down after so much stress. But many obstacles I overcomed even the lack of sleep to do many works.
But if one could recall~the last year had been in a similar crisis of whatever to do. Continue comics or not at all. This time not that easy of a situation but hey, I chose to do comics for a reason-the only thing to do is to challenge hostility and troubling situations I believed in spring 2014 and in spring 2015. So for this reason; I did not relate to the previous year if anyone asks because the effort of continuing my craft was just as an easy as that situation. But I took none consideration into bettering my health this time and yes- I watched the Fullmetal Alchemist anime, got limited sleep even 1 hour, thirty minutes at least three times or if lucky four hours and rarely 6 hours. Full Metal Alchemist is a bad story regardless of whatever people who are the consiours of anime say. It rings out like a curse. I always had to drive to school of course supervised by dear father on this low level of sleep. No one knew how limited amount of sleep I got and it really did cross their minds but not much for my betterment or success but just to pigeon hole me and disrespect my goals. I continued advancing and advancing and yes driving...such to say the body has a limit on how much you can push it and if you can only get things done at night really; the body surely gets broken down after so much stress. But many obstacles I overcomed even the lack of sleep to do many works.
Comments
Post a Comment