Hunger Daisy 6
Thursday, third week.
The means of what was to be found, day by thus far. A brutal system employing students as cutthroat corrupt soldiers, using other people as slaves and involving anyone and everyone as a weapon for the sake of power. No real romantic union meant anything but the ones held by the people in the system manipulated, willingly, suffered and slaves and those in which students dutifully used for very bad things were to mean something. The very center of all this activity, an university had corrupted even a military. I was pissed by the level of pretentiousness these evils were alright when they were not ever the sort.
That day faced so much people out for my blood. Sets of trio young women gangsters. Over and over again. A large spring of people just came out. So many. Gone as hard to strike everyone down. Someone came from behind. A kept military dog. Then four jumped from the trees. It was a fight have to fight five angles at once only able to return 3 especially from the one behind. Two, I took hits or dodged. I slashed through them all. Tinned a fourth off my side, caused them to break apart. In formation they failed and in formation, I availed. I impaled another with a sword and in a bind, slashed around another one before he could perceive where I truly would strike. Kicked the one from behind, slashed another I had used to slash the other trying to remove his blade I slashed the one from behind. They all faded away.
Sat in my chair again wondering where normalcy went.
Mid week in October
Comments
Post a Comment