The yemmdibg mystery

It's time for what? The reveal of a new story. The rhythm of mystery unfolds. A new vision, a new tatic- a new Now! Here at Mk Mzodern, a Mystery story. What is the story about? It's unknown and it's a Mystery.

Author's notes
I, have been working on a new story since fall 2016. In fall 2018,last year made heavy ground on the idea. Have been literally working at no expense to keep the quality and accuracy of the work good. Been taking a break because the work is tiring but I believe it's good to take a break. I won't quit on the work and I am thricing down not doubling down on the work by bringing it public. I am going to continue to add elements into the site leading into the organization change that can happen after the TIM story.
 This work if you are to understand is so heavy in time and costly in resources, have not been able to color and release the Kyeombi/krushre works I have been working on else because of this one effort. But I will make a way with this unknown series to lighten my efforts, indeed in the real offline work.

Comments

Popular Posts