Don't read Marvel 2099 Alpha
Marvel 2099 Alpha.(2019)
A thing of nightmare. In all honesty. Includes one main title that kinda sets up the event. Next some other titles that make up the event. From Conan the Barbarian, Fantastic Four and Spider Man 2099, these all seem like good ideas until you read the main comic and then you read what? Fantastic Four just leaves a sour taste in your mouth and really encourages you to not watch the other titles either. If we are to be truly honest here-its a total waste of everything in what that one shot is and if not;really does it add anything to a bad off premise in the first title? It just dulls all expectations of something great for horror and kinda of does not make any sense. I mean, a freaking robot kills these "chosen people" its looking for and really there is no explanation and no explanation of why people from the place they are from would ever fall so easily for the charms of dear olde robot? I am to say-after reading Fantastic Four 2099 or Fantastic whatever as I like to call it after reading it and looking at its cover-your time is wasted essentially because what? The main cast is killed at the end of the comic. And really;for reasons that don't make sense. The work itself a heavy heap of coal calling itself Fantastic Four. The worst Marvel story, I have ever read in my life! I have read them all even the failed New Universe makes more sense than that shit that was at the end of Fantastic Four, deemingly. The ending made no sense. It built up so much on the cover; what the story delivered was cheap, poorly written, really misleading by the cover,ugly if not and just solely a piss off. Never once a legacy of the name Fantastic Four. There is no means you could take a series serious where the new leads never utter their predecessors' names or at least the name of the team, solely the point of the chronicle. The "even" tagline of this thing, I paraphrase is like," the new family is going to get back together,alright or rather a new one a build on the legacy of Fantastic Four where Doom rules the future!". They all but just die by hands of robot and really the worst story development, location development and fucking anything development. Wash my hands clean of this dumb work and so should you. I could not even bring myself to see if any other titles were available. So fuck this work mate, cause I wasted time on it for them to just say "Doom will completely rule the future or some shit". He is the Alpha and no one can trump him. I just think the whole thing is pointless and this is the first time, I cannot even bother to reason with a story being vaguely relevant to existing when it comes up with nonsense-namely.
A thing of nightmare. In all honesty. Includes one main title that kinda sets up the event. Next some other titles that make up the event. From Conan the Barbarian, Fantastic Four and Spider Man 2099, these all seem like good ideas until you read the main comic and then you read what? Fantastic Four just leaves a sour taste in your mouth and really encourages you to not watch the other titles either. If we are to be truly honest here-its a total waste of everything in what that one shot is and if not;really does it add anything to a bad off premise in the first title? It just dulls all expectations of something great for horror and kinda of does not make any sense. I mean, a freaking robot kills these "chosen people" its looking for and really there is no explanation and no explanation of why people from the place they are from would ever fall so easily for the charms of dear olde robot? I am to say-after reading Fantastic Four 2099 or Fantastic whatever as I like to call it after reading it and looking at its cover-your time is wasted essentially because what? The main cast is killed at the end of the comic. And really;for reasons that don't make sense. The work itself a heavy heap of coal calling itself Fantastic Four. The worst Marvel story, I have ever read in my life! I have read them all even the failed New Universe makes more sense than that shit that was at the end of Fantastic Four, deemingly. The ending made no sense. It built up so much on the cover; what the story delivered was cheap, poorly written, really misleading by the cover,ugly if not and just solely a piss off. Never once a legacy of the name Fantastic Four. There is no means you could take a series serious where the new leads never utter their predecessors' names or at least the name of the team, solely the point of the chronicle. The "even" tagline of this thing, I paraphrase is like," the new family is going to get back together,alright or rather a new one a build on the legacy of Fantastic Four where Doom rules the future!". They all but just die by hands of robot and really the worst story development, location development and fucking anything development. Wash my hands clean of this dumb work and so should you. I could not even bring myself to see if any other titles were available. So fuck this work mate, cause I wasted time on it for them to just say "Doom will completely rule the future or some shit". He is the Alpha and no one can trump him. I just think the whole thing is pointless and this is the first time, I cannot even bother to reason with a story being vaguely relevant to existing when it comes up with nonsense-namely.
Comments
Post a Comment