Hunger Daisy 11
Afterward.
I solely met the other generals. It was quiet for awhile, I could focus on my life again. It was only until December, I decided the purpose. I would use all I had gained to reveal to the world, the horrors of one school and it's evil by what it misused. The very culture of a people. The age of heroes in diversity, a laugh! Just imperialism on a mental scale to discount people for ever being because of what their skin implies to dumb individuals. To gaslight people that morals ever mattered and being themselves never mattered at all just to be a clog in an educational cycle. I however say some people who are not students aren't people. Caught wind of happenings and they with no one to send appeared scraggly, scaly and blood soaked in the real blood of the people they had been allowed to enslave by important 21st century ideas slavery is so wrong, not ever. Many of these ugly bitches people who I had spoken to in the past and you could tell from their constant "righteous" murmurings they would never shut up about theirselves, their excuse to do wrong and privilege as such. I realized if any girl you liked had to be but into such a faith, it was hell indeed for them as their quiet easy to coax faith was so thin any suggestion they became evil. Much to say people don't believe in religions, they believe in t heirselves and whatever manner of corruption and evil it allows them to do. I put these people to rest every time they attacked me and knew where to find me probably would even looking for me too. Surveiling as well. They kept coming back and for them to stop, the system had to end, I realized by Christmas.
I solely met the other generals. It was quiet for awhile, I could focus on my life again. It was only until December, I decided the purpose. I would use all I had gained to reveal to the world, the horrors of one school and it's evil by what it misused. The very culture of a people. The age of heroes in diversity, a laugh! Just imperialism on a mental scale to discount people for ever being because of what their skin implies to dumb individuals. To gaslight people that morals ever mattered and being themselves never mattered at all just to be a clog in an educational cycle. I however say some people who are not students aren't people. Caught wind of happenings and they with no one to send appeared scraggly, scaly and blood soaked in the real blood of the people they had been allowed to enslave by important 21st century ideas slavery is so wrong, not ever. Many of these ugly bitches people who I had spoken to in the past and you could tell from their constant "righteous" murmurings they would never shut up about theirselves, their excuse to do wrong and privilege as such. I realized if any girl you liked had to be but into such a faith, it was hell indeed for them as their quiet easy to coax faith was so thin any suggestion they became evil. Much to say people don't believe in religions, they believe in t heirselves and whatever manner of corruption and evil it allows them to do. I put these people to rest every time they attacked me and knew where to find me probably would even looking for me too. Surveiling as well. They kept coming back and for them to stop, the system had to end, I realized by Christmas.
Comments
Post a Comment