The breakpoint. Cosmica and the whole self story.
I make a short point to tell you of the vital points of Spring 2015. By May, I had passed all my classes. There were three and for a person always bested by a lack of support for their true endeavors of creating comics and else- I had finally beaten the school game and was still able to work greatly on my craft to a such degree that when I came up with Cosmica it was at no surprise. No surprise because I had worked for that whole damned effort to even become. Cosmica was basically to tell of the origins of the stories in which viewers were to come across and the very progress in the stories to become what they were in 2015. It was an event and so very cool. Sadly, a person just blew out the flames of what could be deemed health on an iceberg hanging up by such a low undertaking. Such that when this one small piece holding everything together fell after being weathered away by various tasks, the iceberg collapsed into the sea and sunk. Basically my health vanished in a blink of an eye and nothing of a last resort would make it better but to solve the initial problem. It was like a fall from the place of working for survival and to a place to working to even live or be able to live. I did not have a very crisis attitude to it and was very calm in the whole situation namely, I made me realize how ugly and dirty this world is in its people and their attitudes to what they have to do in life. While greatful to people who saved my life realized it all came at the cost of a very bad health care system ideally and if not; I realized that just I could never agree with some republican sort of people any longer or tolerate them even. The works of mine where put on hold for a while and such to say; it was for the better because when I was truly healthy-a year later in the summer I was doing the best work in my life. Oft, I say that just maybe there needs to be a better educational system and healthcare system I realized. Because a person should not be made to struggle to get where they need to go in life for their dreams and ambitions and not have to struggle for their own safety of life or ability to even live it. In that summer I became motivated that I had to write my own life story. I had a story planned called Rev and Collier off my life from a different perspective but that was not to be yet. I realized that it was wrong to be made to fight for the ability to create comics as if you are wrong ideally as a person and by race and other merits to even create them. Realize that really certain nonsense if not stereotypes of black people need to end maybe ones like that black people like basketball, even and other ones too. If I write of spring 2015 in the format of a basketball sound for a goal, its a satire and snap back about how such liberals and well meaning people still hold negative stereotypes about black people and really never recognize they are people.
A different format for the spring 2015, summer 2015 and fall 2015 to follow as devised in May 22, 2019. Shoosh ah- the sound of a goal.
A different format for the spring 2015, summer 2015 and fall 2015 to follow as devised in May 22, 2019. Shoosh ah- the sound of a goal.
Comments
Post a Comment