WINDRUNNER HEATHER.
I opened this video about four days or three days ago or something like that; maybe it was 6 days ago and just been hibernating in my tabs in Chrome for that time. Days past and after an exhausting day of traveling to Austin for a reason or another and not to visit with cows-turned on this song and while I did not have the led singer I wanted to see after all this waiting. This song was still okay. Just a different direction with a new singer as if it went into another direction and that is good. This new song is very much with a new breathe from previous songs by this band but they did what they had to do in a certain situation of the lead singer leaving to study things in another country( they are not located in the United States). To seem from that front this is the best situation they could make out of their main singer leaving who notably was one of the few asian women I have ever seen to ever do screams and singing all at one and be at forefront of a band.
Comments
Post a Comment