Rogue destiny.

A time about Rogue Destiny. On boy, this story I have been working on since 2008. Really got a heightened effort around later 2008/2009 and in 2010. Was completed in 2011, as a written idea but as a drawn one-it got its first real attempt in winter 2015 after I was trying to capitalize on the success of the drafting I did in fall 2014 with the 4by4 method. Eventually only reached to a certain point in the series before I decided to move on. The series of course used the same 4by4 method principals except they were enlargened in scale to 4 pages in place of 4 corners of a page. This method I developed was something that was an advancement and formed a draft comic of what a written prompt suggested and these ideas were very close to what I wanted to display but I realized I could not spend forever on the work if I wanted to continue pushing boundaries and advancing and soon moved onto Palenius Tricks, another story but from 2007/2008.

Comments

Popular Posts