Like a moon for a sun,

If you have been paying attention to  the origin of mine, at one point or another wondered if I should continue to create works or work on the works I was currently working on. The solution to a problem as vital as that is just to continue creating works indeed.Never quit creating them but what is different this time around-in order to create them will complete vital materials for their endeavors. They will already come out completed to a degree. Such that they will be easy to complete. The new works I have been compiling since August are just that. Easy works to continue. A new sun is yet on the horizon and yes Kyeombi in its first parts is done. It is time for even a second chapter of that amongst these new works. Like a moon for a sun.

Comments

Popular Posts