How do you sit and write? Or draw?
I, say that no one dares to talk about the maters of what effect artists. I never wanted to become just that because it makes a target in this place of this damned world of ours. But I am going to say, that people need to know about what does effect artists and maybe many people have trouble staying focused. There are many sums of advice from people else would be considered, " real artists" because they create this delicious net art of shading and lines and curves all the same recipe for outsiders to doing art believe is art simply because it is pretty. I am going to tell you. Its all bullshit. I am going to tell you what really works in art. Faith, self courage, self motivation, planning, tons of it and the ability of time management, knowing cost and effect and discipline. Maybe some people give some advice about this and that but no. It is all bullshit when it casts people to hate theirselves and their future perspectives and that they have no future in art when really these people just got lucky to even be artists in the first place.
I am going to say that writing and drawing is all about practice and finding your focus to further that practice or finalize it to create something and its dwells in time management. In this world, art is a hated trade. I don't need to argue about it but if I were to give examples as often as I do, they would extend past this page and I would get very off topic. The slavery of people playing ball is something of a fancy in this world. Instance being in Basketball maybe everyone plays a game but only one person or persons at the top get ahead for everyone's works who are not their culture or moral focus to be treating well. I say in such an acceptable field which else is a waste of time of dribbling a ball and for any real focus without its container of sports or appreciation in western culture at least the United States, no one would pay for it and the basketball players as hated as current modern artists.
The point is that basketball players have a time for practice and a time for their games and matches. As an artist, a successful person does and is able to practice and create works at the same time or rather practice in one period and create something in another. That is basically the trade of being an artist despite people thinking its being lazy, making excuses and making anime fanart. I am going to say, everything takes time management and many of my projects are only successful cause I can manage time even to this day.
I am going to say that writing and drawing is all about practice and finding your focus to further that practice or finalize it to create something and its dwells in time management. In this world, art is a hated trade. I don't need to argue about it but if I were to give examples as often as I do, they would extend past this page and I would get very off topic. The slavery of people playing ball is something of a fancy in this world. Instance being in Basketball maybe everyone plays a game but only one person or persons at the top get ahead for everyone's works who are not their culture or moral focus to be treating well. I say in such an acceptable field which else is a waste of time of dribbling a ball and for any real focus without its container of sports or appreciation in western culture at least the United States, no one would pay for it and the basketball players as hated as current modern artists.
The point is that basketball players have a time for practice and a time for their games and matches. As an artist, a successful person does and is able to practice and create works at the same time or rather practice in one period and create something in another. That is basically the trade of being an artist despite people thinking its being lazy, making excuses and making anime fanart. I am going to say, everything takes time management and many of my projects are only successful cause I can manage time even to this day.
Comments
Post a Comment