Rogue Destiny progress 11/27/2019
I created a video on the comparison between the 2015 spring version of Roguev Destiny as a draft and the 2019 version that is not a draft. I made the 2019 version of serials #3 to #9. Of course, there is a four year change in art style and maybe completed this round a bit faster than the previous attempt which could have taken 4 days just for ten of the ideas in planning and preparation and if not actually doing the work. Maybe the preparation time was larger on the previous attempt as I did use another method to even create that draft. I will say that here it did take an entire day to do it because conversion is something that is hard to do. Namely there are great improvements in the work~ all the random elements are utilized to make the story flow of course. Only in one page this is detailed. But has the great potential for a story beyond one page in whatever format is chosen; usually 4 or 5 more pages will tell the tale. This is to say these 1st pages set things up considerably and if not link together through a written format. The method of this first page into four or five pages however was not a thing in 2015 spring and this excerise of drafting or creating one page was to imagine the story in one page to possibly continue elsewhere.
Comments
Post a Comment