Some notes for "a" graphic tales.

The tales of spring 2015.
I complied secretly the content of what I am going to include in the story but I let's say I have already told this story over and over again. I really just got to tell it from an angle in which the others failed. To talk about the effort of my work in this time period even more. If not the possibilities of how I viewed the world then. And just continued to make sacrifice and just sacrifice one after the other.
Suddenly, the most critical could be said is that this spring 2015 was  better and more successful than the spring 2014. I created new ideas and got out of the runt of being hindered to stick to the more natural ideas of success, I would like to follow and others pursuing comics would but I stuck out of that shell. It was not for me. This being like a shell fish and this pandering. This oudious praise to a would be path. I stook my path on something new and hell it worked because I made it work. I gave it my all. I worked on new methods. Worked to draft series up to my most potential at the point of my health surpassing expectations of what I thought was even possible by the third month of March the previous year. That year however just because of my health, I could not draft anymore. In addition to new works, I made other works that mirrored the efforts of the predecessor of MK MZODERN in its graphic novel effort. Some where predecessors to later works theirselves. I worked the hardest to my ability. Tried to rest in April 2015 like April 2014, yet I had over done it in March 2013 and never realized how tired I was until May 2015 when I was working on Cosmica. Cosmica was to be that work to advertise all my ideas cleverly and it did just that in the end of everything but what literally what happened was that the condition of mine spiked and it was too late but to do anything but lay in bed for a few days listening to songs on my 2009 MP3 player I downloaded in highschool and then be rushed to the hospital on a Tuesday when it was not getting any better.

Tales of August to Fall 2015.
I got to tell you, I saw some fucked up things in that emergency room. This woman laid out on a floor and yelped. I eventually was driven to another one where I waited basically for 3 or something hours wondering if I was going to die and then basically admitted to a hospital. It took one surgery to correct the problem to save my life and then some days or two days later to complete it forever. Or correct the problem.  In sum, I had to stay in the hospital for another week basically in recovery and I was in constant pain and they made me walk around and slowly got better and better. Each and every day. Until able to leave the hospital. I nearly did not eat for one week and about three days in the other or about that length. I basically still had to recover for a very long time. For weeks just sat out on a couch. My parents wanted to be kind for an effort of a bit. But really after a while, you can say they did not appreciate what I even went through and just were abuse once again. The horrors of what these people inspire to insult you with when you can barely be functional. I say maybe not for any real reason at all just like the doctors made me walk, I continued to draw and worked on Cosmica. Who was there for me like real family though was my younger sister still in highschool. We watched studio ghibili movies together while I would work on my stuff and rest. I do say perhaps I was not supposed to be drawing. And made sure to always draw in my lap but who could know about and amongst these people of my family. When I was able to be fully recovered around August and when me and my siblings- a partial sum of them went to galveston with my mother's side of the family- I realized how good I was. I nearly had completed Cosmica in a near very weakened estate. I finally got up to speed after that galveston visit in what I should do next.Decided I would complete Kyeombi comics to0 the better degree of what I did not complete before with new works and completed comics based off the 4by4 format. I also would go to school for graphic design. I figured it would help me sell my works of course because let's say I was naturally good at the thing, when I was 9 created a whole magazine that was in circular format on cut out lined paper and it was a magazine. Yet I am to say that when I walked into that graphic design class, all I saw were hillbillies and nasty folks-people you know don't have any sense about them for how they look at you. My plan was a plan and it was the plan, the MM culture plan. I started a new day in which I would complete my dreams and goals but with style.

I created new works for ten years in the seeming future with style. I did everything with patience and style. Even discovered new stuff to read on the internet with style. Korean comics. Manhua( chinese comics). Read a bunch of smut works. Everything worked out as I tried. Try as I might I just could not get ahead with trying to translate drawings on lined paper onto these tablets they had in the graphic design lab nor could I color Cosmica really much because I did not have the software to color it even or even do anything. But surely and truly the picture came together through sacrifice, hard work and not from parental abuse. Like I say these people just wanted to a put a person in the hospital in a worse and dire state this time and really for the heck of it; I carry a massive grudge. Created many magazines this fall 2015 and there was such a cultural growth not only in me but for the world. Kudos to many people, it was me and maybe some other artists who would use the ahegao face before anyone else. That same thing is so popular amongst nude artists today that just maybe it had to get a start from somewhere right. The whole semester of fall 2015 was not a flop even despite I only got good grades in the graphic design classes because really, a person just survived a life saving operation not long ago and would not be even that hard to realize just maybe people can have trauma from that and some things some abuse folk would push are not necessary at all. I mean its kinda of much abuse to try to make people and forced them to take classes they don't need and really much for the heck of it, could never have passed at all their condition being of one physical and mental recovery. But you have to say and see that if there are any girls who liked you before strangely they have turned their back on you because of the forces that might me and just because of that turn down anyone. Even more traumatized and no one cares about you and your mental health or physical self as long as you are seemingly " fit to be alive". O, to say a person gets tired of this by 2016. Start a new path that is continued for a while and grows into something new and it all started with Mindgames. Cause for a while in this fall 2015 era, just stop posting to MK MZODERN realizing how beneficial people paint a narrative off its back and the most displacent wretched evils you could ever even see.

Comments

Popular Posts