4
Mysterious and Changer was big project, believed I started in February. The 14th was an important date, very much ahead was I from the last year. I was prideful and not everyone shared my enthusiasm. He I continue till the work was done, the whole series drafted. For awhile, I continued working on Rogue Destiny and secret projects like Secret Color Romance. Around the 14th my health started to wan yet again and had to fight against a pit of despair.
Mysterious and Changer used the same format as Rogue Destiny minus the random feature method and for some reasons it was more successful because I had some many needs to complete the work. Of meaning theses needs were. Of meaning of the past childhood and current present too, even the romantic indeed. When this work was done, I knew I made it. It opened up many works to be done and in fact would use this method throughout Cosmica and Match and an attempt at TIM and other works.
Even in February had already started the new ideas in which I wanted to include by March into a project called Killpen. By March had started to draw these ideas, I would not be finished drawing until the start of April, these prelimary ideas. In the summer would create a stapled booklet on the new ideas and drew everything in alongside new ideas. Killpen, in Summer I tried the best for-profit drew designs of all characters, the story and yes the setting.
By April focused on Stfc, the continuation of Mysterious and Changer and later Kyeombi projects. I worked on some of these ideas in a biology class where all the nurse majors guessed theirselves out( secong guessed- they were not worthy) and basically things were looking up. By the end of April and into May had started Cosmica and working on it.
There were many girls, I associated herein with just by stares, good, bad, useless and resolving to harm. People tell me if women are so convinced in equality why don't they ask people out instead of it pinning of the guy to make contact or be what they want- never wanting to acknowledge the real realities of this individual? Tell me! Two girls never saw again from that biology class always looking as if they wanted to speak to me. Another girl never had a chance to speak to, just stared at me like a cute owl. One girl would gaze at me with fear and I wondered if it was this gaze that got Emmett Till murdered. This girl would always appear the next four years and be the foot of my problems and social advancement. I am going to say that how stayed at a community college for four years and never changed majors, never was anywhere else and if that is you say anything, the pure look of evil on her face is also one of stupidity. I am going to say that really- the people who make this look get worse over time and go no where honestly. One girl with green hair I was very interested in and I did not have the courage at the time to speak to her in the midst of a toxic culture, would just communicate with her eyes and saying shit to her friend and hoping I would hear it. This girl would later express displeasure that I dare not kill myself or her to even speak to her. Let me say some places in this world are still dangerous places for people of sanity and yet color. What she said in fall 2015 after I had been through he'll was," ya, don't ever speak to that guy"
" didn't you want to speak to him?" The gay guy said.
" nope," she said in earsight and nodded her head.
I never could go over mates, because I was still recovering from a surgery. I never felt so ugly for ever trusting batting eyed girl. Realize to people can never say anything you are but an item. Never realized how much an item I could have been known in the mouths of girls with batting eyes in the past. It all hit me at once, the very loss of romantic outcomes of you even having a fair chance at a crush. Taken away by the amass of privilege and the people encouraging an immoral manner of materialization. The thought of being an item got to me but I realized I was stronger, all my intents and purposes were real and just maybe many if those previous people never were real when they never did anything. Realized people with pretty upfront appearances by with the acts to follow are just not the premise of a life of bliss with them but fallacies. Because people think they are in power of some type of imaginary outcome they can disregard reality and treating people like humans. Their power is simply to believe they can get in your pants and use you, pure and simple. Humans of course have more worth than that and these sex dumb idiots always belittle your true worth and your instance of even existing in real reality or reality at all. What I got from this is that people can be encouraged against me and sane people for their sexual belittling mantra being encouraged by systems in society and in this case a large one at that. That tried so much to hinder me before. I realized the worth behind actions and not a front. I became driven past before and I needed something to succeed. I would get back, before that many things were created. Then I created Mindgames.4, the fact I was so easily abandoned by a girl playing mind games with my head.
Mysterious and Changer used the same format as Rogue Destiny minus the random feature method and for some reasons it was more successful because I had some many needs to complete the work. Of meaning theses needs were. Of meaning of the past childhood and current present too, even the romantic indeed. When this work was done, I knew I made it. It opened up many works to be done and in fact would use this method throughout Cosmica and Match and an attempt at TIM and other works.
Even in February had already started the new ideas in which I wanted to include by March into a project called Killpen. By March had started to draw these ideas, I would not be finished drawing until the start of April, these prelimary ideas. In the summer would create a stapled booklet on the new ideas and drew everything in alongside new ideas. Killpen, in Summer I tried the best for-profit drew designs of all characters, the story and yes the setting.
By April focused on Stfc, the continuation of Mysterious and Changer and later Kyeombi projects. I worked on some of these ideas in a biology class where all the nurse majors guessed theirselves out( secong guessed- they were not worthy) and basically things were looking up. By the end of April and into May had started Cosmica and working on it.
There were many girls, I associated herein with just by stares, good, bad, useless and resolving to harm. People tell me if women are so convinced in equality why don't they ask people out instead of it pinning of the guy to make contact or be what they want- never wanting to acknowledge the real realities of this individual? Tell me! Two girls never saw again from that biology class always looking as if they wanted to speak to me. Another girl never had a chance to speak to, just stared at me like a cute owl. One girl would gaze at me with fear and I wondered if it was this gaze that got Emmett Till murdered. This girl would always appear the next four years and be the foot of my problems and social advancement. I am going to say that how stayed at a community college for four years and never changed majors, never was anywhere else and if that is you say anything, the pure look of evil on her face is also one of stupidity. I am going to say that really- the people who make this look get worse over time and go no where honestly. One girl with green hair I was very interested in and I did not have the courage at the time to speak to her in the midst of a toxic culture, would just communicate with her eyes and saying shit to her friend and hoping I would hear it. This girl would later express displeasure that I dare not kill myself or her to even speak to her. Let me say some places in this world are still dangerous places for people of sanity and yet color. What she said in fall 2015 after I had been through he'll was," ya, don't ever speak to that guy"
" didn't you want to speak to him?" The gay guy said.
" nope," she said in earsight and nodded her head.
I never could go over mates, because I was still recovering from a surgery. I never felt so ugly for ever trusting batting eyed girl. Realize to people can never say anything you are but an item. Never realized how much an item I could have been known in the mouths of girls with batting eyes in the past. It all hit me at once, the very loss of romantic outcomes of you even having a fair chance at a crush. Taken away by the amass of privilege and the people encouraging an immoral manner of materialization. The thought of being an item got to me but I realized I was stronger, all my intents and purposes were real and just maybe many if those previous people never were real when they never did anything. Realized people with pretty upfront appearances by with the acts to follow are just not the premise of a life of bliss with them but fallacies. Because people think they are in power of some type of imaginary outcome they can disregard reality and treating people like humans. Their power is simply to believe they can get in your pants and use you, pure and simple. Humans of course have more worth than that and these sex dumb idiots always belittle your true worth and your instance of even existing in real reality or reality at all. What I got from this is that people can be encouraged against me and sane people for their sexual belittling mantra being encouraged by systems in society and in this case a large one at that. That tried so much to hinder me before. I realized the worth behind actions and not a front. I became driven past before and I needed something to succeed. I would get back, before that many things were created. Then I created Mindgames.4, the fact I was so easily abandoned by a girl playing mind games with my head.
Comments
Post a Comment