Kirby completed.
I have been working on a comic that is the continuation of events in Apollo for some months now. As I believe Apollo, was only created in the midst of the start of the year.
There have been many features of this work over this year. Many changes, no guns and no sex. I removed the sex scene element in the work that was even broadcasted earlier on the blog. As to why, I did this for the sex is that surely people know how to ruin it as apart of the story and not their own sexual fantasy to attack me and perhaps in their fantasy, cuckold me. Surely, I have no want for that. For my work to support a crazy person's delusion. I might add in another addition with the sex scene but just maybe not, at all. People are immoral and nasty even if a "friend" on Instagram or the person who liked the post.
No, guns are featured because they don't make the world a better place, try to limit works that promote guns- you can easily turn on the news and there is some massacre or shooting event. I don't think it's alright to feature guns as a matter of fact anymore when they take lives. And so much vitriol behind the matter of prohibiting them for the matter in which will constructively save lives. Even this day, a shooting occurred and nothing will happen but more violence. These are just some of the story changes. But the work is done, namely and just needs color because I did not draw it on line paper.
There have been many features of this work over this year. Many changes, no guns and no sex. I removed the sex scene element in the work that was even broadcasted earlier on the blog. As to why, I did this for the sex is that surely people know how to ruin it as apart of the story and not their own sexual fantasy to attack me and perhaps in their fantasy, cuckold me. Surely, I have no want for that. For my work to support a crazy person's delusion. I might add in another addition with the sex scene but just maybe not, at all. People are immoral and nasty even if a "friend" on Instagram or the person who liked the post.
No, guns are featured because they don't make the world a better place, try to limit works that promote guns- you can easily turn on the news and there is some massacre or shooting event. I don't think it's alright to feature guns as a matter of fact anymore when they take lives. And so much vitriol behind the matter of prohibiting them for the matter in which will constructively save lives. Even this day, a shooting occurred and nothing will happen but more violence. These are just some of the story changes. But the work is done, namely and just needs color because I did not draw it on line paper.
Comments
Post a Comment