Back to 2007 to 2008

Historically,many events come across from 2007 to 2008. I focus mainly on two here, the economic depression and my own creative rise around this period. I created many ideas in this period that are used to this day! Many ideas have survived to this time period but really many ideas until recently-have not be what they meant back then. The ideas much of today were new ideas with new perspectives and ideas. However, a hierarchy that dismisses art of education, social and else greatly hindered everything. It was not till 2009 until I could take a real stand to flesh these ideas and for some works like novels like TIM, Apollo and Sunglasses, it would be to later and other media components of ideas doomed. Like a cardgame. This is why packaging people as information units with certain information is so harmful. People in creative pursuits are discriminated and even harmed in the education system in ways that are of bias to call them defective to the other outcome of immoral cheating talentless,lifeless, immoral(again), self hating and "academic" based students! Rather perfect information units. I am to say, you cannot get TIM, the story if you don't understand what it is based off and the circumstances around it in its origin. This of course is quiet a story and goes more into depth about Kyeombi stories and novels that exist today.

Comments

Popular Posts