Another underrated work from "MK MZODERN" it would be if I thought anyway like a twitter shat

What was done with Sunglasses Wintertribes. I mean, I felt I was disrespected by the lack of views that thing of a story got and its a hell of a story. Maybe somewhat similar to Hunger Daisy but you know I cannot appease the people of the new net. Always expecting some lower than thou constrained idea on how far they can reason the style of sort of a site to even be out of the league of constant pandering to their agenda and perspective if you really count on it does anything. I am not a person out here begging anyone for money but just some sort of community to view my works and that is just not what I am getting right now. I try to figure to do anything like the money hungry crowd, post images of all characters in some sort of fashion like a dewb. Nothing good occurred because everything got to be this high polished image that kinda of means fucking nothing at all but an energy for money. Let something be done for the sake of it being done for a idea. Everyone don't care. They basically pass everything up. I don't appreciate that crap and neither should anyone but I am not doing that olde show me everything phase again even. Nope.
Another underrated work from "MK MZODERN" it would be if I thought anyway like a twitter shat.

Comments

Popular Posts