TIM continuation.

 I don't care about whether the audience realizes a work is vital or not. I am just going to continue the story of TIM. It is the audience along for the ride and not the author, this is what people should realize. The comics if ever included on this site where additions and that this site works for something, I now believe people took this too much an advantage and I realize I don't have to show anything for the recording of progress of art that is this site to mean anything. While to say, it's kinda a lost opportunity for people to have fostered more comics on the site if they were positive in support. But I get no money and the response is brutal. A build up of seeming support and drop when everything does not fit a narrative of constant freebie stories for nothing but the author's blood wasted. I put my foot in the comics just for people who view them to not buy them and just leave the site in the end. Large companies I even suspect many times over and increasing frequency have stole my ideas. Even other online artists. I have even been mocked. Of all, this nonsense, I am just to keep on posting and hope it gets better. No, I removed the content of the comic page, Slayers of Wolve and other things for the reason people keep on interjecting faulty praise and blame into things. Don't give me my due and don't want to and frankly even having a portfolio of sort readily just allows privileged people never in art but crappy of it to ever negate that your art your words mean anything, because they deem it crappy art. This site is not about allowing people to guide or control progress or helm an anchor your work is mediocre, but surely this site is about pure progress.

In returning to 2015 realize how far I have come. I say that things could have gone a different direction if I had people's support but I reached this far myself and won't have anyone dragging me down, no matter how special and/or evil they are. I realize that reviewing projects and ambitions of the past, I should never doubt and my greatness and maybe so should many other people. A whole style could have been lost forever if I never returned to the works of January 2015. I would be a coward to face the failure of storytelling TIM in the past and to admit the problems with early and later school and the pothole it says art is not a way of life. When TIM and continue it is for the best. Of course, I am not going to mention everything of the work and do everything I want with the work on this site because people steal and think it's good. The people never give chance to thought that I am a real person and not a machine. But I will continue TIM because that is what needs to be done and no one will stop me.

Comments

Popular Posts