Sunglasses Wintertribes.

I got to explain just to the audience maybe not appreciative that this work was fucking awesome. It still is. But after I went to the grand deal of making it a whole sort of blog thing. An entire damn event and with tons of amazing features. You got news to what could be featured in the story itself. The very fucking outline. The very fucking characters. You get this and that and in the end its just not enough for the babies of the world that the republicans might call snowflakes. Such length and maybe genius pisses them off to even communicate anything of the work as readers probably should- because they just cannot do it and maybe if they knew how to-they are too fucking lazy. Read my origin story and look it as if I seem the type to be so damn lazy. The thing is not but really tried my earnest after this work to give myself a true break because shit, I could just not draw the fight scenes. It was not worth it. Did some heightened test runs with serial 1 picture and serial two picture. Such low engagement there is no form of real critique nor discourse nor community at all. I say to seek people speak about music and I do and many people do and just maybe that is what community is. Talking about music in a positive manner it else would not be spoken about. This work was awesome. I am planning on maybe working on it despite I forgot about it for a time. And was going to do something else with my time. But I am not one to be discouraged because the work was truly awesome.

Comments

Popular Posts