Prior MM Culture

If you ever have to get your life saved-you will recognize the beauty of the world and I never appreciated ever that in Texas that Galveston being near the coast was a total different region. I used to think that I lived near the coast and that Galveston would be the same and yet similar to my region. Galveston was totally different and if not a beautiful and if not odd location. You realize there is more to the world and people live differently than you even though not that far away.There was a ticket to the ocean just by going to the beach I realized, the rest of the world opened up from there and yes-the world might not all be pretty but the idea that Texas could lead into the world seeing it yourself and recognizing it yourself was life changing. I only recognizing the Gulf of Mexico in importance in school and maps but never seen it upclose. Reminded me life had so much to give and that therein I was inspired.

Comments

Popular Posts