Screw everyone and their hip culture.
I am old. Obviously, not really at all. Since 2007 have been apart of all the cool things people can be or at least do aspire to be on the internet these days or if at all.
Apart of the little scene culture in 2007/2008. Yes, even if I did not wear black or those crappy pants or belts. Its more of a mindset I mind you.
I did not become apart of the loser emos of 2009. But rather the indie folk who would become popular later.
Tumblr made the indies popular. And all the people started liked Postal Station and Death Cab for Cutie amongst other things. This was from 2010 to 2012.
2012 to 2013, really a transition phase. New styles showed up and new artists inspiration too. I was the first person to catch the beauty of the 1975, I will say who redeemingly used tumblr and twitter not in a fad or joking way.
2013 to 2014 Maybe little pop music like Chainsmokers and else take over things. You get edm music made popular this year and that changes things on what is popular to people. Emo became a thing of the past. Sob cry, sob cry!
2014 to 2016
Some trends of constant new artists and new changes in previous artists and children growing up to recognize artists and solely claiming them and being assholes to anyone older than them. Its a thing, okay.
2017
A type of period no one really cares to even record whatever the dismal fuck was going on, who cares when your life is on the line.
2018
The very vague abstract indie presence, some newer wave notion of rock and pop if not edm. Everything gets a new edge.
2019
Tumblr is basically a place full of people who believe they always have lived on this earth longer than people older than them to talk to you as if you are outdated. Twitter, so full of idiots- its quiet sad. Instagram is not a real culture site but a porn site for bimbos and cheap people who want to make money for a living posting dumb pictures. If not some people just looking prostituting their art too. The ideas of people in social media are so different from what I value there is no point in appealing to any of these folks at all.\
Screw everyone and their hip culture, I don't have to fit in.
Essentially its like I am in middle school except this time all the hip bullies got some censorship quotas to apprehend. I mean they got some quotas they got to meet to make sure the internet is a dumb nonsense fucking place!
Apart of the little scene culture in 2007/2008. Yes, even if I did not wear black or those crappy pants or belts. Its more of a mindset I mind you.
I did not become apart of the loser emos of 2009. But rather the indie folk who would become popular later.
Tumblr made the indies popular. And all the people started liked Postal Station and Death Cab for Cutie amongst other things. This was from 2010 to 2012.
2012 to 2013, really a transition phase. New styles showed up and new artists inspiration too. I was the first person to catch the beauty of the 1975, I will say who redeemingly used tumblr and twitter not in a fad or joking way.
2013 to 2014 Maybe little pop music like Chainsmokers and else take over things. You get edm music made popular this year and that changes things on what is popular to people. Emo became a thing of the past. Sob cry, sob cry!
2014 to 2016
Some trends of constant new artists and new changes in previous artists and children growing up to recognize artists and solely claiming them and being assholes to anyone older than them. Its a thing, okay.
2017
A type of period no one really cares to even record whatever the dismal fuck was going on, who cares when your life is on the line.
2018
The very vague abstract indie presence, some newer wave notion of rock and pop if not edm. Everything gets a new edge.
2019
Tumblr is basically a place full of people who believe they always have lived on this earth longer than people older than them to talk to you as if you are outdated. Twitter, so full of idiots- its quiet sad. Instagram is not a real culture site but a porn site for bimbos and cheap people who want to make money for a living posting dumb pictures. If not some people just looking prostituting their art too. The ideas of people in social media are so different from what I value there is no point in appealing to any of these folks at all.\
Screw everyone and their hip culture, I don't have to fit in.
Essentially its like I am in middle school except this time all the hip bullies got some censorship quotas to apprehend. I mean they got some quotas they got to meet to make sure the internet is a dumb nonsense fucking place!
Comments
Post a Comment