Way back in August 2013
Back before I went to a dreadful college, I made a promise to work on a graphic novel and sum of them and it all to be resulted on a blog. That had not been done at all prior to this time period. It was something new I was trying to get a new edge on completing stories and works I wanted to complete as books and graphic novels but decided graphic novels where the best thing to aspire to in a new perspective. Among these titles were the ideal focuses of The Incredible Misadventurers or TIM and the idea for Forge if not a Bridal Affairs type ideal. I promised to these things and for the most part I did do them but not till completion. I made good gains in TIM, as a graphic by third week in college. Great gains in Forge by the third week as well. However, the perspectives of surviving in school slowed down these works if not stupefied them. It would be an understatement how much I would not have lost if I kept on hardcore doing the works at all. Yet, I will say these works have survived and survived throughout time. I even went back to the original ideas that make some of these ideas namely Forge. You get Apollo, Sunglasses and New Castle from that one work of Forge. TIM, however was not called TIM at the start and I am not going into detail but this work has been met with so many different versions. The most successful one being the draft version in spring 2013 that made it to the 3rd novel. While I did not get far in adapting the drafts or translating the drafts into a graphic novel format. Over the year especially recently have made several different versions of the same story. In 2017 fall made another version of TIM. That in sort respected it is real nature but also not as it was too dark. 2018 spring's version was one that basically skipped past vital story telling points and just if I am to say abit to long to get into the story but its a good story and maybe a unique telling. However it is nothing like the original is supposed to be and almost ignores the aspects that 2017 version embraces. I critique my own works to say that now, I am ready to tell the story once again as I meant in August 2013 and the progress will be chronicled on this site and how will this version of the story turn out, no one can know.
Kudos, I also last year said I was going to do this as a goal so it kinda of comes as no surprise that I do this now.
Kudos, I also last year said I was going to do this as a goal so it kinda of comes as no surprise that I do this now.
Comments
Post a Comment