Ever wonder?
Ever wonder what these images mean? Of previous? If you have followed this blog or if you have not-you would not know either. Majority because this blog did not exist when I was in 7th grade. I did somethings awhile in that time that would shock modern readers. I used to create water color paintings and they were certainly important for the atmosphere of the work that became TIM at least in 2007 and 2008. I never carried on the water color paintings in 2013 for very negative self comprising beliefs. I later now reflect on how this art is important to the story so this week, I worked to create new watercolor art pieces or ones that could be watercolored in a sense. The images you see on the blog today will inspire more pieces. I may or may not place these works on this site; don't believe into pandering into the online poor artists scene and really I just need to tell a story and not pander for views or a weak commission in payment. Just know the pictures are notes of what is to come in the story. This story is to be very different from what is in the past and present of no modern or any of my works. The most extensive one in the format of art(Dream one New York surpasses it on a story telling scale).
Comments
Post a Comment