Why the move to making things on Youtube?

I plan on make progress videos for much of the work I do offline and online so that I can collectively tell the story of how I get from here to there and have supple recordings of that fact. Tried of messing around and allowing things to be as they are and the record no being set straight. It takes quiet the effort to tell a story after the fact I realize. Want to utilize all the means of storytelling present in the current time period and that would be making videos on Youtube. It gets a new sort of agenda focusing more on the creation of the content and not the creation of the comics exactly at a high pace. Puts more spotlight on what I do on and everyday basis and will by this allow me to get more potential compensation. Now; there will be many videos to come-some will be featured here and some won't. But  I say its all a work in progress and yet an improvement.

Comments

Popular Posts