Perfect time as any; Cosmica and the objectives in MM culture fall 2015-the 1st season.

Oh, MM culture was just something to keep motivated by in the undertaking of doing all the ideas of Kyeombi yet again but this time from any other time period had methods, head starts considerably and if not even a work called Cosmica to back everything up. The thing is I did not have anything to color Cosmica with and that would push the project back. I decided I would still post it but not try to gain anything in the landscape of money and jobs to focus on improving it. I spent technically 4 years and those 4 months going to Kyeombi works and create the perfect Cosmica story possibly helped by graphic design classes. I am going to tell you- I needed none of those graphic design classes and just should have redraw the whole Cosmica work in a sketch pad and watercolored everything as that is the quickest for me to color anything. But the road was harsh and still no support this world for me and potential any other artist. Especially those of color. All the girls I realize were rather just hindrances to my real story and objectives and really-they added nothing to my life but a constant worry and they would always turn into a worry and be against me. Just really people aren't worth your time when they don't care about your dreams and nor about you and just want to use you. As I gotten older just see how needy the little square generation on instagram in 2019 or the generation on instagram since 2016 has become. I have people ask very needy questions suggesting they just don't want to pull their own weight and want someone else to take care of them. I don't know about you or anyone but just maybe people actually appreciate equality for what it means. People with really no dreams cannot be alongside you in any house or loving relationship but ones that are pretend.

I say that this day; you will soon start to know much more about Kyeombi from a visual standpoint with the new element of Cosmica which does explore the different stories of Kyeombi or at least the ones that can fit into its story.

I finally completed the story Cosmica without the fancy graphic design "education" I thought would make it better. Only I made anything better by learning it all myself and really for it all-its all been by myself this work if not much anything.

Comments

Popular Posts