Hunger Daisy 7
Friday
Again nothing but the same status quo of terrorism, I could never rest in that backyard even. Such of the hostile blood in a non physical sense twice over on the ground. And for every means people I met at a university could not ever be fucking trusted. It made for a complication in education progression this all did. That was the desired effect,I realized. Of a corrupt system against me and others and those out for my blood for nonsense and evil reasons. This system would end and I would be willing to do unconventional means to end it. Stop this abnormal evil outreach and bring on normalcy. These people could play in secret but I could work in secret.
Realize the past actions of not involving girls in what could be an investigation into corruption if not evil was for their best interest of not becoming involved any further than which they currently where just being a student at a place. Such to say who is to even say, they would not add into the corrupt system or betray you? Or if they would not be injured, turned against you or even killed and their deaths passed as normalcy. As admiring it is for there to be a knock back for investigating what it is inherently wrong it is wrong to mess with the romantic cycle and risk to taint everyone in education to a twisted made up promised benefit of any imagined sort and evil. Such the people behind this trade should be beaten and swiftly imprisoned. Not led they could fuck with the beliefs of good and right and that education should be made not to enlist people in an immoral practice that does nothing for anyone but kill people but aimless waste.
Again nothing but the same status quo of terrorism, I could never rest in that backyard even. Such of the hostile blood in a non physical sense twice over on the ground. And for every means people I met at a university could not ever be fucking trusted. It made for a complication in education progression this all did. That was the desired effect,I realized. Of a corrupt system against me and others and those out for my blood for nonsense and evil reasons. This system would end and I would be willing to do unconventional means to end it. Stop this abnormal evil outreach and bring on normalcy. These people could play in secret but I could work in secret.
Realize the past actions of not involving girls in what could be an investigation into corruption if not evil was for their best interest of not becoming involved any further than which they currently where just being a student at a place. Such to say who is to even say, they would not add into the corrupt system or betray you? Or if they would not be injured, turned against you or even killed and their deaths passed as normalcy. As admiring it is for there to be a knock back for investigating what it is inherently wrong it is wrong to mess with the romantic cycle and risk to taint everyone in education to a twisted made up promised benefit of any imagined sort and evil. Such the people behind this trade should be beaten and swiftly imprisoned. Not led they could fuck with the beliefs of good and right and that education should be made not to enlist people in an immoral practice that does nothing for anyone but kill people but aimless waste.
Comments
Post a Comment