I believe. the intro to that class.
The time I came from the dorm that day after going to the library. The same day of the first day. I went to the little plaza of the water fountain and everyone was all out there and kicking it. There was another girl in my very art class whom I saw who asked me where a certain place was. And yes I studied the map and could tell you where everything was. I directed her to where she should go.
I knew however maybe should have walked with her because that was one of the last times I would ever see her. Before she got gobbled into this monster of a place.
I ran to say walked quickly to the building that I needed to go to for my psychology class.
I went up the stairs and pondered by how someone could ditch theirselves over the side-that I should take the elevator.
There at the top was a girl.
I was pretty willing to speak to someone to make up for not speaking to a number of girls that day.
I spoke to her.She spoke back.
It was like a new horizon had opened but in that psychology class dangers just awaited.
I knew however maybe should have walked with her because that was one of the last times I would ever see her. Before she got gobbled into this monster of a place.
I ran to say walked quickly to the building that I needed to go to for my psychology class.
I went up the stairs and pondered by how someone could ditch theirselves over the side-that I should take the elevator.
There at the top was a girl.
I was pretty willing to speak to someone to make up for not speaking to a number of girls that day.
I spoke to her.She spoke back.
It was like a new horizon had opened but in that psychology class dangers just awaited.
Comments
Post a Comment