Kevin M the main information.
I wrote things about Kevin M but I have no courage to share it in the current dismal shape of this blog. There are hardly any viewers and everyone has moved onto better places and things and yet blogger has become so type of place without a social plug in. A place without good vibes and just destruction and no requiem to what corporate influence has shook this place to its core and past that~ made it a place like it was in 2008. A place of not real attitude and not real control at ever the fuck at all. To say no one can take this place seriously even if they update the viewer meter and all this other stuff. Everytime I would post under the old system would get at least one viewer and now a bunch of hours could pass and I not get one until I share on not dependable or working social media sites prone to collapse. That being said I will speak one sentence what each deemed volume of Kevin M is about.
A journey unfolds to a forbidden land and a forbidding necessary slaying.
One man travels this world alone.
She cannot be saved but who is she?
He becomes the beast and yet to end a tale of tragedy.
There you go. It is simple reflection and simple product each line represents a volume. However yet written as I usually will say decide to write what each volume will about and then fill in the very contents.
A journey unfolds to a forbidden land and a forbidding necessary slaying.
One man travels this world alone.
She cannot be saved but who is she?
He becomes the beast and yet to end a tale of tragedy.
There you go. It is simple reflection and simple product each line represents a volume. However yet written as I usually will say decide to write what each volume will about and then fill in the very contents.
Comments
Post a Comment