Cassandra e longing progress 2
I have gotten most of the comic of Cassandra E Longing done. I made the outlines first and then drawing in the details. Putting in the lines of detail is easier with no outline I will say but such to say it is hard to navigate many times with no outline and a large amount of paper~just saying. Some pages I do not like and think about creating other pages for them. This work has been a long effort even now. It seems to be. I think the first day I outlined the work like around last Thursday or whenever it was last week~ I overworked myself and yes; its been hard to work on things the last few days in all honesty. The story itself has been worked on since 2015. Numerous versions across the years but I think this one is the most close to a good standard story. Though the other versions have their key points and play a part in developing the story today. Often to say the story of Cassandra E Longing and other Krushre stories are subjected to have different versions of the same story.
List of Cassandra E longing works.
Cassandra E longing 2015
Cassandra E Longing I See Modern 2016
MM culture season fall 2016 draftings 1 Cassandra E Longing
MM culture season fall 2016 to spring 2017 Cassandra E Longing drafting 2
Cassandra Again
Cassandra E longing mm culture fall 2017
Cassandra E Longing MM culture spring 2019 version( current)
Yes-many versions you however are only likely to see the 2019 version and Cassandra Again as of now as completed stories. The rest will be added to a development log of sorts to be released later on. Yet to say this story is far from over and is just beginning! In every sense-it does not even have a clear ending to say. The first part will be expected to be finished tomorrow.
List of Cassandra E longing works.
Cassandra E longing 2015
Cassandra E Longing I See Modern 2016
MM culture season fall 2016 draftings 1 Cassandra E Longing
MM culture season fall 2016 to spring 2017 Cassandra E Longing drafting 2
Cassandra Again
Cassandra E longing mm culture fall 2017
Cassandra E Longing MM culture spring 2019 version( current)
Yes-many versions you however are only likely to see the 2019 version and Cassandra Again as of now as completed stories. The rest will be added to a development log of sorts to be released later on. Yet to say this story is far from over and is just beginning! In every sense-it does not even have a clear ending to say. The first part will be expected to be finished tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment