I believe. the library.

The library was a messed up place.

I say that nicely.

People ate.

People played games.

People were soliciting when they were not supposed to be.

People there looked like stuck up privileged bitches so fed on the red agenda of the university they really needed to take it easy and be knocked down some pegs.

The place I started to write Junira was a dark area of study cubicles and it amazed me how far the library went.

How far it actually went was even more study spaces and various book shelves and even more study spaces.

How far the people went to be annoying-that distance. The constant people in a study room kept talking and was very visible to hear them least the good invention of head phones which I did use.

They kept coming out and people kept coming in behind you and maybe try to find a place where people don't keep invading your personal space.

Yet some people realize they should get more supplies for the upcoming class and return to a dorm.

Comments

Popular Posts