Polards Progress 8&
Once again worked on Polards but only to further it. If you have been following-most recently used a previous book for Polards in the fall 2016 season of mm culture to make further serials starting pages of course on the back of the previous drawn entries where they could fit. Namely today focused on creating the 2nd pages to these entries or rather to say the works drawn in the current book for the series of Polards. While unintended and just wanted to map out the future story when I located to add yet again the further stories yet to the current Polards book-end up creating the 2nd page for the future serials. Today I got up to the end of Volume 2 and decide that should be enough for now.
Furthermore after this will focus on filling in the story up to Volume 2. Where currently the last progress is stuck at a fighting scene. I must say the "&" on this post title means this post goes more than into Polards and into other comics. The other day I was working on Polards I just realized how much ideas for the other series I had and felt weighed down and went to each series vyed and dropped the ideas in a relatively conservative of time and effort planning method(s). Today after completing these other entries and ideas could put the full effort into this work and like magic it works wonders. More energy, more insight and less somber frustration that you cannot do it all. ( But to say at sometimes to say you cannot do it all-though methods great cunning take down what you " cannot" do greatly and such in the end you cut down much of what you wish to do).
I would say that the volume 3 is something to look for but you know this part of the story has always been missing the special intrigue and unifying elements. Trying to bring the great stuff in this part of the story. But yet my friends; I have decided not to pursue the 3rd volume until I have completed or published the 2 volumes of Polards. Later on today plan on working on Mysterious and Changer. Yet other to be said Jake and the Morphs and Launching 4. To begin the second round of works in my current effort.
Furthermore after this will focus on filling in the story up to Volume 2. Where currently the last progress is stuck at a fighting scene. I must say the "&" on this post title means this post goes more than into Polards and into other comics. The other day I was working on Polards I just realized how much ideas for the other series I had and felt weighed down and went to each series vyed and dropped the ideas in a relatively conservative of time and effort planning method(s). Today after completing these other entries and ideas could put the full effort into this work and like magic it works wonders. More energy, more insight and less somber frustration that you cannot do it all. ( But to say at sometimes to say you cannot do it all-though methods great cunning take down what you " cannot" do greatly and such in the end you cut down much of what you wish to do).
I would say that the volume 3 is something to look for but you know this part of the story has always been missing the special intrigue and unifying elements. Trying to bring the great stuff in this part of the story. But yet my friends; I have decided not to pursue the 3rd volume until I have completed or published the 2 volumes of Polards. Later on today plan on working on Mysterious and Changer. Yet other to be said Jake and the Morphs and Launching 4. To begin the second round of works in my current effort.
Comments
Post a Comment