KEVIN M
Story that started to be introduced in 10/18/2013. With the meet Kevin. In the week of what I was typing the Slayers of Wolve narrative that ends on a Friday on &(epilogue) in 10/20/2013.
Most inviting story to what people would come to expect of the site of MK MZODERN; tons of stories and post representing stories. The stories were written in often a lyrical format and a heavy success. Ranging 30 views per post-something that was never seen before.
Here are the posts that made up Kevin M.
1. Why.
2.Stop being a love killer~ post unavailable;moved to drafts.
3. Found the fortunate teller~ moved to drafts.
4.Miranda is a dancer-Kevin loves her.~moved to drafts.
5. A business moon dragon gets out.
6.Simon's unfortunate fling.
7.Fireworks for beautiful lovers.
8. Faire day gets out and starts the attack.
9.Masus the venom comes for Mercy.
10.Kevin in the hotseat
11. Death by definition.
12. A forced marriage
13. Deasus is sure of departure.
14. Kevin faces the ladies
15.Kevin's evil family.
16.Amanda arrives.
Yet the long goal is to make a true series out of these advents and now with the efforts of storycrafting since then will now be able to make this story a complete idea. Involvements further in these ideals only went into a graphical picture of most of the characters in the story-aka the main characters. Yet in 2017 a different take on the story was to be a comic book and yes maybe it still will be~ but the objective here is to complete the idea of this being a "new story" for one brand or another. Who just knows what it might just become.Rather cartoony but with serious and post apocalypse themes in sort. A story basically about Kevin who seeks out an individual called Amanda and has to face many enemies to do so but meets many friends of course. The story in furthering will be changed however.
In the fall of last year-2018 with Magma 109 showed how I crafted the stories mainly in Kyeombi and particularly how I did create a story in fact using that same route of methods to create the Magma 109 story. Of course. I gotta tell you~ while I do not use these methods ever at all these days but with exceptions of stories that were not well written in the past like Magma 109 do. I will write a version for Kevin M but maybe people you got to design the characters first and none of the characters in this story have ever been drawn really but one time that was quiet experimental. First the characters need to be created. Anyone will tell you this and especially people who sell their ideas and create cartoons if not comics or anything that demands visuals for characters. Then to say the story comes easily? It does not really because you have to develop the surroundings of the characters and while I did not draw these characters I drew them up in the written manner and some characters have separate but linking lyrics solely about them. Yet to say I already then had the goal in mind of creating a story real for these characters and postponed drawing them in true until now.
These works were created in the beginning of November and I basically proved I had the skills to succeed where many pegged I did not. Seriously it only matters of their opinion in the fact that by this time in the beginning of November had sorely defeated them in the premise of their fiendish authority. An english teacher young and her student lackeys who supposed I could not read nor write and just everyone who is black or colored must be a dumb athlete or if not in that grouping not a person to even respect. Yet I do not care if such people show respect to me now or then~ the fact is I solely destroyed their very argument on the tails of I could not write nor create a story. Let us see any of those cunts do anything of writing and drawing who kissed tail to the teacher.
But the answer is that no one could be a person to have the heart to even write a careful well thought out story to an audience but demon frogs who croak to ever bell and reason of corruptive society and pop culture linings so stuck up with their fixations to the color of red. I write this story to say that these bitches and cunts don't have a prayer because sadly no one realized just as the 2017 version illustrates the points of the poems and lyrics were to make fun of all the people in a certain college. That is the astranged and yet true truth that I have not ever told. Whatever would a person say being bullied everywhere they go for even being them especially the library by people caught up trying to be wannabes of what the certain dicks and vaginas on that campus were fulltime.
Alot was going on at the time I wrote the story and in 2017 so it figures I would bring the story back yet again in the midst of all the work I currently now am doing. You might search for comfort in ideas of society but in a region of destitution and corruption there is none there for you. Because people just let things be as they must surely not ever be. Better education is what people need and social surroundings too. A person will not lay down for fuckery and crap and this is what this story means.
Thus more we continue our story furthermore to the other works that would be to happen in the fall 2013.
Most inviting story to what people would come to expect of the site of MK MZODERN; tons of stories and post representing stories. The stories were written in often a lyrical format and a heavy success. Ranging 30 views per post-something that was never seen before.
Here are the posts that made up Kevin M.
1. Why.
2.Stop being a love killer~ post unavailable;moved to drafts.
3. Found the fortunate teller~ moved to drafts.
4.Miranda is a dancer-Kevin loves her.~moved to drafts.
5. A business moon dragon gets out.
6.Simon's unfortunate fling.
7.Fireworks for beautiful lovers.
8. Faire day gets out and starts the attack.
9.Masus the venom comes for Mercy.
10.Kevin in the hotseat
11. Death by definition.
12. A forced marriage
13. Deasus is sure of departure.
14. Kevin faces the ladies
15.Kevin's evil family.
16.Amanda arrives.
Yet the long goal is to make a true series out of these advents and now with the efforts of storycrafting since then will now be able to make this story a complete idea. Involvements further in these ideals only went into a graphical picture of most of the characters in the story-aka the main characters. Yet in 2017 a different take on the story was to be a comic book and yes maybe it still will be~ but the objective here is to complete the idea of this being a "new story" for one brand or another. Who just knows what it might just become.Rather cartoony but with serious and post apocalypse themes in sort. A story basically about Kevin who seeks out an individual called Amanda and has to face many enemies to do so but meets many friends of course. The story in furthering will be changed however.
In the fall of last year-2018 with Magma 109 showed how I crafted the stories mainly in Kyeombi and particularly how I did create a story in fact using that same route of methods to create the Magma 109 story. Of course. I gotta tell you~ while I do not use these methods ever at all these days but with exceptions of stories that were not well written in the past like Magma 109 do. I will write a version for Kevin M but maybe people you got to design the characters first and none of the characters in this story have ever been drawn really but one time that was quiet experimental. First the characters need to be created. Anyone will tell you this and especially people who sell their ideas and create cartoons if not comics or anything that demands visuals for characters. Then to say the story comes easily? It does not really because you have to develop the surroundings of the characters and while I did not draw these characters I drew them up in the written manner and some characters have separate but linking lyrics solely about them. Yet to say I already then had the goal in mind of creating a story real for these characters and postponed drawing them in true until now.
These works were created in the beginning of November and I basically proved I had the skills to succeed where many pegged I did not. Seriously it only matters of their opinion in the fact that by this time in the beginning of November had sorely defeated them in the premise of their fiendish authority. An english teacher young and her student lackeys who supposed I could not read nor write and just everyone who is black or colored must be a dumb athlete or if not in that grouping not a person to even respect. Yet I do not care if such people show respect to me now or then~ the fact is I solely destroyed their very argument on the tails of I could not write nor create a story. Let us see any of those cunts do anything of writing and drawing who kissed tail to the teacher.
But the answer is that no one could be a person to have the heart to even write a careful well thought out story to an audience but demon frogs who croak to ever bell and reason of corruptive society and pop culture linings so stuck up with their fixations to the color of red. I write this story to say that these bitches and cunts don't have a prayer because sadly no one realized just as the 2017 version illustrates the points of the poems and lyrics were to make fun of all the people in a certain college. That is the astranged and yet true truth that I have not ever told. Whatever would a person say being bullied everywhere they go for even being them especially the library by people caught up trying to be wannabes of what the certain dicks and vaginas on that campus were fulltime.
Alot was going on at the time I wrote the story and in 2017 so it figures I would bring the story back yet again in the midst of all the work I currently now am doing. You might search for comfort in ideas of society but in a region of destitution and corruption there is none there for you. Because people just let things be as they must surely not ever be. Better education is what people need and social surroundings too. A person will not lay down for fuckery and crap and this is what this story means.
Thus more we continue our story furthermore to the other works that would be to happen in the fall 2013.
Comments
Post a Comment