spineworld pictures.

The pictures you can find of spineworld today are not of the ones of yesterday. I found an unstable site for one of the "npc" character creators -Matthis. I would link it as it is a resource but there is a heavy chance that it is bugged and yet can led to viruses-so no. That site however has many sprites on it of different characters defined by that particular individual's creation. Yet is not safe. But it is hard to find the old pictures or very particular pictures once able to be seen. But I have picked the following pictures to aid in the comic and rebranding of course.




















People who created game. On a not so funny and yet so funny note-is that one avatar to represent the only female worker
or maybe just how hard it is to tell if the person is not a guy with large boobs.



character interface.


Boiler Baron. From guy Matthis site. Only got from the google search because the browser started to crash upon entry into the actual site making capturing the image with an add on-impossible.

I say I was going to make some posters of the Spineworld places- yet I will but not some much as before planned.As of now-don't have a lot of time to focus forever on one thing.

Comments

Popular Posts