Eaten.


Swear its you who they are letting go
but it is you who is getting away
think to highly of theirselves in a getaway
town and need to cool the fuck down
cool the fuck down but never
I give a dollar for all the pennies of these bastards that
drop to make a 100 pennies in a dollar.
Drop from any harm
any reserve any kind of real emotion to
understand the real sort of devotion they want to flaunt people
were ever about
so big head they never realize you were never about.
That. Just trying to see you as the you but you are not ordinary
and get these wild crazy self privileged dreams to make people into
nightmares~ scary.
You tell lies. You want this
You tell lies. You want this
but you never good ever be what is necessary to ever deserve this
You think its your right
and I am some black heart knight
your feelings and mind are not at all right
when you take away any chance of there even
any being a chance for me to speak o my self
you decide any many of my doing and any manner of my
being means a destiny you don't want. But its all bullshit
you could never be the one.


Who does even anything to get up right up with me
Never does anything to get up right up up double positives
just from a glance you wish you knew me but if I ever  saw
your pretentious smile and if I got ever the chance to see you then again
I just know I would punch you out.

Speaking of this privilege of attacking people while they trust you and believing you are
so special to them to be this one person
on person they would so hearted marry.
You think people are fools
you think people are fools
I just know I would punch you out.
Don't I get a say but to be damn dumb eaten
by crazy whores n girls who think they know the way of morals
n the destiny. But its  a clear perversion because they never had to work
on anything to believe  in it see, anything of real destiny nor hope
and everything is commercialized and without the heart.
 Without the mind to care at all. But embrace the thought of a jungle's fever
you are a devil's believer.


To escape from these pyschos I would push a lever and escape forever the silence
of their triggered by voices to be the worst people can be
I never want to ever see them again for all the talk of destiny
you never ever-screw u! Had a chance with me. ~!
Its all my decision
all my time
all my mind and you can never see my perspective and you can never know
and you never reason to hear the words coming out of my words to ever know me.
The perspective of mine and yours could never align and so pathetic you jump up
thinking what is mine is yours.Is what? Yours is mine?
Is mine what yours? But never ever
is-because I decide to not be eaten ever the sort or ever the kind.

" the girls all decided once I spoke to them I was pushing them into a destiny of forever
with them. Such to say one would shake their head and yet they would kiss lips to the voices
around and thus compel them a dangerous sort of cult belief and I was the underneath and nothing I could do or say could wake them to who I truly was. And they would believe this colored lie so they never had to do hard work to even talk to me or respect me as a person. These people so very dangerous casting their evil eyes and demeanor and trying to get at you any way they could. And maybe cultural appropriation of the asias is what they land for. Destruction and death all they vye for.
They become like demons kept. People could aim a whistle and they would take away my right to even speak as a person or even say anything in normalcy and such to say maybe you don't want to speak to such cunts. I don't want to speak to such cunts. But they will continue as if you were not disgusted by their ruse of innocence as if you are  a monster for ever trying to even socialize with them. Honestly no. But you would be eaten being made to believe by everyone and everything and every voice you are the monster. Eaten alive and walk the earth as a corpse and that is how I felt many mornings in that college first and then in the spring of 2017. Of course. Of course-the feeling of being eaten-bone by bone and flesh and flesh never goes away and these wild beast hang as if it was their right and will only find sense when the realize or made to realize how stupid they just are".

I got no fucks for these bitches.
If you were a bitch reading this too
then fuck you too.
Hoe, go sit in the football fields of the red
and think you special.
Go sit in the football fields of red and think you
are special. But you dumb hoe.
Got no sense  in your skull.
And when it takes its toll you are just a piss shat bystander
in a society you can never change and nor make believe
any mother fucker loves you.

These are the words of how I feel
eaten.

Comments

Popular Posts