I believe/ the fried chicken and girl with large legs.
Roommate's family brought chicken and if it had not be in the mini fridge the guy-the chicken would taste like shit more like vomit.
I went to warm up this chicken-it was more than either one or two of us could eat and decided it would be bad for it to go to waste.
I went and yet there was this girl with large legs and short shorts. Seriously. Had the gaze of the moonblinked people of this place but yet a remembrance of who she was and was just playing a game to get things to her advantage. I realized I could not let people control me in this place and be on the offensive and clutch the grasp of power.
Many people should know the negative ideology around people who were like this girl. Hung out with a girls of similar tendencies and maybe one girl who had a child. Never in my experience or many others peoples are these people any good to be around. Very possessive, weak willed and yes the tendency for sexual abuse. Namely~it is denoting to the demeanor of this girl and her friends.Very uncaring of reality and living in a special "me" space of being popular or up and coming.
No one has time for highschool to repeat and so I never spent much time in the dorms during the period between classes because that is where all people wrong and eye glaring of a hungry and blaming tendency and hostile tendency pegged at you-just to get in your space and be very possessive as their little weak show of power anything in life was going to go right by them just by going to this fucked up school.
I went to warm up this chicken-it was more than either one or two of us could eat and decided it would be bad for it to go to waste.
I went and yet there was this girl with large legs and short shorts. Seriously. Had the gaze of the moonblinked people of this place but yet a remembrance of who she was and was just playing a game to get things to her advantage. I realized I could not let people control me in this place and be on the offensive and clutch the grasp of power.
Many people should know the negative ideology around people who were like this girl. Hung out with a girls of similar tendencies and maybe one girl who had a child. Never in my experience or many others peoples are these people any good to be around. Very possessive, weak willed and yes the tendency for sexual abuse. Namely~it is denoting to the demeanor of this girl and her friends.Very uncaring of reality and living in a special "me" space of being popular or up and coming.
No one has time for highschool to repeat and so I never spent much time in the dorms during the period between classes because that is where all people wrong and eye glaring of a hungry and blaming tendency and hostile tendency pegged at you-just to get in your space and be very possessive as their little weak show of power anything in life was going to go right by them just by going to this fucked up school.
Comments
Post a Comment