Mysterious and Changer vol.1 2019 progress.
I changed many things to reflect the original story. Yet there are likely to be more than 10 serials this time around.More around 16. Just to emphasize on great points and actually tell the story to say and give characters some depth.Depth in which to say that some people who are vital characters will actually have a say. Though there are elements of the story which I will leave for the 2 volumes afterwards and in this time there will be only three Mysterious and Changer volumes as I am trying something different. Instead of what the 2017 and 2016 and previous versions since 2009 have aimed to reach five volumes but find that the two volumes don't assess the true story of the previous three. And the story could continue further. That is to say that Mysterious and Changer will continue after this version. Have more stories for a forseeable future. And with current methods-its sure for that to happen especially with Zino Flyboy being a story that is technically in the spirit of three volumes. Yet the work only gets better in time and I believe that is what this work will reflect when it is done. But to say the 2017 version has many great points of fitting a story in a certain frame and yet it to make sense. I reviewed one page that does not quiet make sense and will seek to revise it before the 2017 version is released. Therein-its done. Have a great new direction for Mysterious and Changer that is close to the original written in 2009/2010.
Comments
Post a Comment