fog comics/mm culture summer 2017+
British Kanjura School
Doifer Dogs
MALL
Klomi Deschend title 2018
Reveleria/Howilica (2014 work but created as a visual in fall 2017)
Portia Lamac( dead arthur comic-work in 2017 to 2018)
Blond Monkey
e047 Townshanes( dead arthur comic not yet done)
Extra work-Heavy Hitters and Lighters of Westlands.(secret 9)
The main reason I started a whole project to create many works was actually to complete all my works or get to a point in where and yet which I could complete them of course. It all started in the summer of 2017 when I was building again the focus of this blog. Realizing that I was just going in a circle of creating works I then would not complete. Large amounts of things and works created and just not doing them. I realized there was a way to however to get everything and two years worked on solidifying a base for my older works and ones not even mentioned on the site. Over time I would eventually reach the goal of creating many works and now have returned to make the selection of the works to be done for the summer mm culture 2017 group. That said there are no more works after this to be else mentioned but AMK theaters which was mentioned in the earlier months of the year.
I have been getting geared up to do this work for a long time and finally have made the return this very summer 2019~ two years later but yet before the titles were even created. Many of these works have already been worked on but the two last ones on the list(not the secret title). I am pretty sure to say that with a selection of complete works with already some progress~ can make the dream become true.
Many Bunker comic works were largely passed over in their grouping in the summer 2016 selection, But there are four titles that indeed I have decided to further more add or rather should be started will be worked on. The four works I pick from the large selection are Sugar Coat, Hacsey, Egypt 99 and Amazia. These works have varied history and yes already have been worked on as well before.-making them solid works to depend on. Other titles in Bunker or the Summer 2016~ need more time to develop of course. Yet this concludes my two year effort to actually make things a reality...in the form of comics.
Doifer Dogs
MALL
Klomi Deschend title 2018
Reveleria/Howilica (2014 work but created as a visual in fall 2017)
Portia Lamac( dead arthur comic-work in 2017 to 2018)
Blond Monkey
e047 Townshanes( dead arthur comic not yet done)
Extra work-Heavy Hitters and Lighters of Westlands.(secret 9)
The main reason I started a whole project to create many works was actually to complete all my works or get to a point in where and yet which I could complete them of course. It all started in the summer of 2017 when I was building again the focus of this blog. Realizing that I was just going in a circle of creating works I then would not complete. Large amounts of things and works created and just not doing them. I realized there was a way to however to get everything and two years worked on solidifying a base for my older works and ones not even mentioned on the site. Over time I would eventually reach the goal of creating many works and now have returned to make the selection of the works to be done for the summer mm culture 2017 group. That said there are no more works after this to be else mentioned but AMK theaters which was mentioned in the earlier months of the year.
I have been getting geared up to do this work for a long time and finally have made the return this very summer 2019~ two years later but yet before the titles were even created. Many of these works have already been worked on but the two last ones on the list(not the secret title). I am pretty sure to say that with a selection of complete works with already some progress~ can make the dream become true.
Many Bunker comic works were largely passed over in their grouping in the summer 2016 selection, But there are four titles that indeed I have decided to further more add or rather should be started will be worked on. The four works I pick from the large selection are Sugar Coat, Hacsey, Egypt 99 and Amazia. These works have varied history and yes already have been worked on as well before.-making them solid works to depend on. Other titles in Bunker or the Summer 2016~ need more time to develop of course. Yet this concludes my two year effort to actually make things a reality...in the form of comics.
Comments
Post a Comment