Me in the past.

I now turn to write about me in the past. A person is just wishing to make an impact in their progress to become a creator of different works in comic and other format in the format of a company and not loose images on the net that you sell just readily to make money and don't realize they could have stronger impact and meaning elsewhere but lack the ambition and effort for these things.

I talk about me in the past. Set with dark ambitions from family and other people that wish to hamper artistic skill and future lifestyle so people fight back and fight back most of their lives and ride on a horse looking for a girl to ride with but no one understands anything about hard work and just give up when meant with an opposition to their lives or never had any control of their lives and their only identity is a fuck face academic who does not know the meaning of it at all.

O, I say that maybe if being overlooked as an art student of heavy impact and always having that special energy to complete works when no one else would- for the people who draw realistic horses is inspiration. And maybe the world is not so cut and dry of good and bad people and maybe some people who wish to be of good are just bad. That is the simple fact.

For me; continuing art after highschool was a wild adventure of late nights, tragic ends to romantic leads, bad ends to romantic leads and stalker girls who would never give it up least you sent them an email or something online to situate that you were the creep and not them, tons of hard work and no friends really at all giving up on talking to people seeing it as a waste when people never dare contact you at all after that college you left and maybe the tons of hard work and then later recovering talking to people and talking to people who don't represent creepy girl life is a good thing and the story of the life of this blog MK MZODERN-sole record of a struggle and tons of victories within and without.
 But the me in the past was more trusting of people and institutions and now I never will be because simply the words I have to say and the stories will convince people even if in a certain school to be careful or to never go at all. Because an inset hellish city of fake values plus a fake school full of heathens does not make for a happy life at ever the fuck at all. Many say Newyork is a beautiful school. Athens was a beautiful place in the old days of rome and greek and many people would learn in these beautiful places and attribute it to  Rome. That University in Houston was never beautiful. It was ugly. The people thought it was the 3rd ward around it but really it was who being around the third ward brought out in them. Showing they were not diverse. The city was neither and people just happened to come there because its near a body of water. And nothing is special in diversity about it than any other place that has mixed cultures and people. But the bullshit people like to cover up wrong. Massive poverty, massive sex trade and massive school problems and the university does not escape that crap-it adds onto it by releasing crap people into the world who do nothing good for it nor people of diversity and use every opportunity to do the evil because they are so high and mighty and made at the world for not being god so that being angry at people who live natural lives in the 3rd ward and not at all-all criminals for being not all criminals.

I knew Houston was trash. I went there for doctor appointments all the time so I could grow. I'd seen the homeless, the poverty and poor education since I was 7! Nothing was new when I went to the university that city but never until then. Never until then. Never at that highschool or any place ever before did I notice people could be so evil and inhumane. And so for me in the past who had to fight the exploit of people I trusted to frame me as some evil so they could live their self privileged and evil lives; they cast as right and maybe use white racists as an example of why doing the wrong thing seems to win in the end but it does not. I've seen the evil in people and their character of betrayal I wish I could forget but truly it was an education all this time of evil and pointless so and effortless so people can be in doing what I needed to reach my goals and fighting off the exploits of people to portray me in a less than humane manner to everyone else I would ever come to meet by their little entry into a system of corruption.Maybe people fight for what should be present today and not some hellscape reality that they know is only tied to one place and its definition of life and struggle against people of color and else maybe white having it in the ways they do and not some sensationalized imagef what either are like in america. Listen- I knew Houston was trash but the me in the past just wished it would behave it did not-it threw a fit and in the end I threw a fit at it and abandoned it just the bitch it is and that me who abandoned it is the me now. The end.

Comments

Popular Posts