Polards graphic novel.
Completed the first part of the Polards graphic novel. And maybe will try something else for a new method to create the comics. Because really the four page method does not work on anything anymore because the works are too complex. If I had not taken the time to create this graphic novel work I am sure many elements would be missing. The work is different because its more founded on exploration. More about finding things-you know like in Chaotic they promised this endless world of adventure with many scanning of creatures but yet that show was not at all great at showing its different characters and even Pokemon does a better job at showing the character role and importance of a character in story that cannot speak than characters that can speak in Chaotic. I try to hit a world of discovery and magical things and fun elements and just am not trying to tell a story but a lifestyle. Namely I think I will just draw out the characters for the entire series in the book than doing an expansion outright of the pages in that book to become the comic as I did with Zino Flyboy. However not all works are that simple or follow the reason of beating enemies to progress a story. In this particular story; the story progress when things are found and connections are made to defeat enemies and solve problems. Much more complex than just beating people up. The 2nd part will be done later because I got tried and rather my friends~ sometimes like to save a bit of that Kitkat for later. That is the adventure of creating the work.
I move onto to Launching 4 of course and this work has very special origins and even an origin comic in which the series was later made off of. In this work I will talk about 2008 and its surroundings and why reading comics at your local library inspires you and maybe that Marvel properly has many stories it really never tells well to even be apart of their line up today. If you saw all the works Marvel has ever created and look on their works today maybe perhaps you be disgusted that they change one future of heroes for another when it profitable but that is for another story.
I move onto to Launching 4 of course and this work has very special origins and even an origin comic in which the series was later made off of. In this work I will talk about 2008 and its surroundings and why reading comics at your local library inspires you and maybe that Marvel properly has many stories it really never tells well to even be apart of their line up today. If you saw all the works Marvel has ever created and look on their works today maybe perhaps you be disgusted that they change one future of heroes for another when it profitable but that is for another story.
Comments
Post a Comment