The first season of Kyeombi.

Jake and the Morphs-the intro has been completed to a length of what needs to be said to open to the first serial. Frankly; I do not have any of the mechanical pencils that were originally used to work on the one I did in the summer of 2018. I, really don't have time to wait to get the pencils so just did an intro into the story-with some other lesser expensive mechanical pencils. That being said the beginning is done and when I get the pencils will create the story and work on Polards, Launching 4 and Jake and the Morphs to a more full extent. In a manner similar to Zino Flyboy. But yet that will take some time. Oft to be said I have completed now-the first volume of Kyeombi works.Much to be said this is the start of something great.

Yet otherwise have decided just to complete the remaining works in two books and been done with drawing the preliminary images and drawings. That to be said there are a large amount of works coming and as well maybe other features.

Comments

Popular Posts