You and me to the end.

You and me never made to the end.
It was over before it began. Ahh.
You look at me with the eyes
of damn goddess reign and damn
you see and you see seem like you
can feel the pain. In the veins,
You smoke alot.
You and me to the end.
Not could it be. I don't want to be
alone but I cannot go back for you.
It was over before it began. I look
at you with hopeful eyes.
Hopeful eyes.

Of damn goddess reign and damn
you see and you see them like you
see in me. Like you never acknowledge
like you were ever apart of them
such trash.. yea, you smoke.
Yea you smoke.
I see you in the clouds.
I see you in the imitations of
you in someone new.

Hopeful eyes.
At you with hopeful eyes
that you might take the pain away from
me and I will take the pain away from you.
You and we will just be snake god that eats its tales.
But no. That is fictional and not supersitutional.

You and me to the end.
Never was it gonna be a fun end
when the black cloud descend I think of you in the end.
You and me to the end.

You and me to the end.

Comments

Popular Posts